💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

I can't believe it's tonight! :/

Actually starting to get nervous just thinking about it!

OMG yeah yours is! Have an AWESOME time! I hope you're not too nervous and that the m&g part will be as fantastic as you want it to be. :) And I want to hear all about it by tomorrow. hahaha

That's an awesome idea! I haven't really decided yet so I'm open to suggestions :P

Well, do you wanna buy merch, sit through Starlight? are you going by yourself? Sorry I don't remember....

OMG yeah yours is! Have an AWESOME time! I hope you're not too nervous and that the m&g part will be as fantastic as you want it to be. :) And I want to hear all about it by tomorrow. hahaha

Thanks! Ill be sure to post tomoro and let u know any important deets. 

Ive thought of stuff to say and **** but im sure itll completely go out the window when i see her lol argh so nervous!

If you see me, be sure to say hi lol

Me too!

I don't know how I'm going to concentrate on homework all day :/

Homework? Oh god no, i wouldnt be doing any homework if i had any lol

But good on you for even trying lol

Thanks! Ill be sure to post tomoro and let u know any important deets. 

Ive thought of stuff to say and **** but im sure itll completely go out the window when i see her lol argh so nervous!

If you see me, be sure to say hi lol

:omgexcited: hehe Yeah I'll probably be the same. Like I know what I want to say but if I actually rememeber to say it if I have a chance.....that's a whole different issue. haha

I don't think I'll get a chance to say hi....I've got a seat tonight, and before the show you'll be in the preshow function. ;) Are you coming tomorrow night too?

:omgexcited: hehe Yeah I'll probably be the same. Like I know what I want to say but if I actually rememeber to say it if I have a chance.....that's a whole different issue. haha

I don't think I'll get a chance to say hi....I've got a seat tonight, and before the show you'll be in the preshow function. ;) Are you coming tomorrow night too?

Yup, sure am! Ill be in GA tomoro night

It says on Ticketek that GA for tomoro is limited avail now which is good!

Yup, sure am! Ill be in GA tomoro night

It says on Ticketek that GA for tomoro is limited avail now which is good!

ooh, then you should come say hi to me tomorrow! ;)

Hmm interesting....at least the atmosphere on the floor should be good if GA is nearly sold out. :)

ooh, then you should come say hi to me tomorrow! ;)

Hmm interesting....at least the atmosphere on the floor should be good if GA is nearly sold out. :)

No it says allocation exhausted now! Yay!

No it says allocation exhausted now! Yay!

That's a relief. Still really none of the upper section has sold though.....curtains.....I see curtains. ;) But A res seems to be doing fairly good - although it's only like the first third of the lower section...can;t get 8 seats together anymore though. Can get 4 in row L.

jojo Freud

Im so excited I cant contain myself!!!! Why do i have to have so many SAC's next week I have to study for? 

That's a relief. Still really none of the upper section has sold though.....curtains.....I see curtains. ;) But A res seems to be doing fairly good - although it's only like the first third of the lower section...can;t get 8 seats together anymore though. Can get 4 in row L.

Yeah thats good! Any improvement is a good thing! Im super glad about the floor tho cos at least the atmosphere should be a bit better! Thats what i was worried about most

amyinwonderland

Well, do you wanna buy merch, sit through Starlight? are you going by yourself? Sorry I don't remember....

Sorry for the delay! Been making myself squeaky clean :)

I kindof don't want to sit through starlight actually! But I can. I'm not buying merch but I love looking, I've got a vip pack so I get a bit of merch there. How about you? :)

amyinwonderland

... As you can tell I haven't really made plans yet but I'll probably get into the city around 630 at the latest just to make sure everything is ok with my car spot