💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's use of autotune? Does this Gaga performance have AUTOTUNE?

Pain of fame1

Featured Posts

Pain of fame1

I can't say but, yes, Gaga uses autotune. Maybe not in performances, but Sexx Dreams is full of it (curiously, not in the vocally difficult part, the chorus, but in the easy part, the verses, that 'Oooh, lovers quarrel' is ****ing annoying').

I dont hear it

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

Here's an obvious case of autotune.

It's not like she's been not using it but in that performance...no.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY1vH-_-GKk

I can't say but, yes, Gaga uses autotune. Maybe not in performances, but Sexx Dreams is full of it (curiously, not in the vocally difficult part, the chorus, but in the easy part, the verses, that 'Oooh, lovers quarrel' is ****ing annoying').

Everyone uses auto tune in the studio. It saves time and money.

Pain of fame1

Hold on here, you ask a question. We give answers.

But then you not happy with the answers and wanna proof she's using autotune?

Why ask then if you are certain she's using autotune? Cause you clearly aint listening to anything we say you just wanna proof you're right and we're wrong.

HD performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjmhwpzCbrY

I'm listening to the parts you are saying but I do not hear any autotune there.

3:27 ?¿

I dont hear it

Autotune isn't always that obvious. It's just that Gaga has a very deep voice, and in The Fame and some songs from TFM and ARTPOP, she sounds high-pitched. I was one of those who listened to the Sexxx Dreams performance at SwineFest every single day, and when I got studio version, her voice sounded so artificial, and, I also hated those 'you were in my' she added to the chorus.

Pain of fame1

THIS

But i am speaking about live autotune

Yes, I know, but it's not the same using it to hide some small mistakes, than to change how the singer sings. I think, of course, gaga didn't want Sexxx Dreams to be high-pitched, but her record.

Pain of fame1

Autotune isn't always that obvious. It's just that Gaga has a very deep voice, and in The Fame and some songs from TFM and ARTPOP, she sounds high-pitched. I was one of those who listened to the Sexxx Dreams performance at SwineFest every single day, and when I got studio version, her voice sounded so artificial, and, I also hated those 'you were in my' she added to the chorus.

Sex Dreams at the swinefest was like the studio versión as she was lipsyncin in the chorus...

And that not definited beats and s-xy voice is THE INTENTION of the song, as it speaks about s-xy nasty dreams, those vocals créate a magical atmosphere

Here is just reverb, but in the VMAs (paparazzi) and AMAs (bad romance) she used auto-tune.

Examples of it? I dont hear it even tho people say that she used it

Some people claim that the 2009 VMAs Paparazzi performance was autotuned.. :shrug:

I dont think so..

Sex Dreams at the swinefest was like the studio versión as she was lipsyncin in the chorus...

And that not definited beats and s-xy voice is THE INTENTION of the song, as it speaks about s-xy nasty dreams, those vocals créate a magical atmosphere

Oh, she was? then I don't know if she used auto-tune at the chorus. Anyway, I think the song would have been better with her normal voice in verses, at least that was what I got used to listening. 

Pain of fame1

Oh, she was? then I don't know if she used auto-tune at the chorus. Anyway, I think the song would have been better with her normal voice in verses, at least that was what I got used to listening. 

Acaso no es su voz normal? Que le notas de raro?

Acaso no es su voz normal? Que le notas de raro?

Ay, no me había dado cuenta de que eras español. ¿Se enfadarán si te lo explico en español?

god, the op either says he doesn't hear auto tune on songs that use auto tune or he says he hears auto tune on songs where she doesn't use auto tune :awkney:

Archived