Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monsters who follow GaGa around

Brooklyn

Featured Posts

I do it because it makes me happy. I genuinely do think she likes seeing us; and even though everyone thinks Marc and Michael are annoying and whatever, they are some of the nicest I've encountered. I promise I have a life but in my life where there's not much excitement, being able to travel to go see her gives me joy.

If any of y'all have questions I don't mind answering them BC I know we usually get a bad rap.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

What video? Is Katie back?

If she was whining and yelling, that is one of Gaga's biggest pet peeves.

I don't like when people follow her around and are everywhere she turns. Give her some space. Especially if you have multiple pictures with her.

If i waited, of course i would want a picture. But if she was in a hurry I'd be happy to just see her.

I know she enjoys seeing everyone, but maybe not every time she steps in public when she is at her apartment.

rivingtonreject

i was just talking about this with my mom.. she was telling me not to go find her next week lol..

i think its very selfish and entitled to be upset if she drives off or doesnt come out or something. the only reason i'm even going is just to maybe hopefully see her from a distance. if she comes down, it'll be awesome, but if she doesnt its whatever, maybe she just doesnt feel like it

OMG

THE 12 HOURS GIRL :omg:

i know right  :pukey:  that girl is ****ing crazy  :toofunny:  how is it GaGa's fault you were there for 12 hours?? and like i said, when you decided to wait there for 12 hours in the middle of a partking lot no one guaranteed you were gonna meet GaGa. its not like she went to an autograph signing or a meet and greet or something like that and there was a 100% chance you were gonna meet her lol

I'm indifferent simply because those fans voluntarily chose whatever they're doing in the same way on how Gaga voluntarily chose to be a public figure, and to an extent a public commodity. 

LaLuna

See, that's one of the things that would freak me out if I were famous, having people stalking me and following me everywhere I go. I mean, I want to meet Gaga just as much as any monster, but I wouldn't wait outside her apartment building or her hotel for hours. Yes, she loves us but at the same time she's a human being who needs her space, just like everyone else. We all have bad days, and I'm sure there are times when Gaga just wishes she could go to the restaurant or something without being noticed. Sometimes I just want to tell those fans to get a life because when your entire existence revolves around a celebrity, it's just not healthy.

Cameron Dallas

Some if the best things in my life resulted from this. I met great people and did cool things. So I say no

I do it because it makes me happy. I genuinely do think she likes seeing us; and even though everyone thinks Marc and Michael are annoying and whatever, they are some of the nicest I've encountered. I promise I have a life but in my life where there's not much excitement, being able to travel to go see her gives me joy.

If any of y'all have questions I don't mind answering them BC I know we usually get a bad rap.

Exactly. Maikeeb and Marc are actually cool once you get to know them. People judge so quickly without ever meeting them :roll:

I don't have anything against that as long as they don't try to break in to private property. They get to meet other fans, see Gaga. I think it's better than sit at home and get depressed... they will have something to remember later.

Qualle1

I guess Gaga has ambivalent feelings towards these extreme hardcore fans.On one side, she appreciates the dedication and patience of these fans and probably the amount of money they are spending, but at the same time, she must be annoyed as f*** by seeing the same faces over and over again.

I completely agree with you and couldn't have said it better. :)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Archived