Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The REAL reason we are experiencing a blackout...(and its brilliant)

SISTERV

Featured Posts

Katy will keep on smashing with PRISM this whole year.

Miley and Beyoncé will be putting out singles too.

So...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She probably just doesn't know what to do anymore :toofunny: So much **** happened this era that there's really nothing she can do to elevate it to glory. She can release a single or two and then move on. That's about it. Nothing big. Nothing fancy. Just Gypsy and GUY and then thats it. No DWUW video. No more promo. No more remixes. Just give it up. 

Its not brilliant. Gaga is probably just dropping the ball. It doesn't matter at this point, because the ball has been dropped.

Moving on.

TheFame Monster

THIS :worship: ADELE WILL BE BACK :excited2:

Have people gotten over her music?

It's so bland and overplayed.

Katy will keep on smashing with PRISM this whole year.

Miley and Beyoncé will be putting out singles too.

So...

Don't see that happening considering most of the songs are ballads and we all know how Unconditionally did...

Not sure why I'm even entertaining this ridiculous idea but you're aware that female pop stars don't run the charts right? :toofunny: Gaga has tons more competition than just them. 

Don't see that happening considering most of the songs are ballads and we all know how Unconditionally did...

This is How We Do, Birthday and International Smile say hi. They're as catchy as Teenage Dream's tracks.

Legendary Lovers and Double Rainbow could work too. They're much better than Uncon...

And for the record didn't Born This Way and 21 both come out really close to eachother in 2011 and Gaga still sold 1.1 million copies in week one?

Um.. yes, but 21 ended up selling 22 million copies worldwide while Born This Way sold 6 million.

freebit

Hmm...IDK about this.

I think the only smashable singles Katy has left are Birthday and This is How We Do, both of which are cringeworthy and will fulfill the cheese factor. Though Gaga can swoop in and be the yin to her yang with the seedier pop of Sexxx Dreams and G.U.Y. After the release of Adore You, I'm not sure what Miley's doing, hopefully she'll release 4x4 for her own sake. It doesn't sound like they're going to stretch out the era since she already seems to be planning the next album. As for Beyonce I thought XO and DiL would chart much higher, but it seems her hype has died down a little, so who knows. Haunted and Blow are her best bets at this point. 

I don't consider Lana and Adele true pop girls tbh. They're in their own group along with Lorde and T.Swift. It could all go either way with them, but I do think their albums will sell great. That said, I'm not so sure Adele is going to have another era like 21. Eras that huge rarely come twice for anyone. I do think Lana will improve on BTD, the world seems to finally be ready for her to smash.

Lettuce us not forget though, the men have been dragging these girls all over the charts lately. There could be a few wild cards this spring and summer, like who would have guessed Daft Punk and Robin Thicke would dominate summer 2013?

Honestly, the best strategy for LG is just to get together with Interscope to release the best singles she can (G.U.Y., Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, or maybe even Fashion!), put in the effort to make great videos for whatever the next two are, and most importantly: release them on time. Why wait around? She's got a tour coming up. After that, it would be best to regroup, and get inspired for The Next One, and the release of Cheek to Cheek.

And for the record didn't Born This Way and 21 both come out really close to eachother in 2011 and Gaga still sold 1.1 million copies in week one?

And how much did each album sell in the long run? Which one lasted longer? Let's not try and pretend that Born This Way outdid 21.

Regardless I don't think it matters. More than one woman is allowed to be successful at the same time. Why do we always have to talk about it like only one female can be doing well? If Gaga and her team execute things properly and on time then she will have her success. We should rank her in terms of herself, not others.

Affinity4PoP

ARTPOP is not a Lotus. Come on. Also, lets not forget that Adele has to top Adele. The hype will be out of this world. I mean, 21 is a similar version of 19. I don't know if I can handle another of either of those. 

Remember the BTW era when Gaga was everywhere and overexposed? Now she is underexposed? Patience is a virtue. ARTPOP hasn't even started. 

Cappuccino

it sucks , it drops faster than miley's )Wrecking) balls. radio in nz literally spend 2 days playing the song every hour than a week later it totallys gone , disappeared 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived