Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Does / Did Gaga cut?

FameWhore

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope not. :( I didn't think that's something she would do. Not to bring up old stuff, but I have some scars from the past and those indeed look like that's what they could be. Like some others users stated, the fact that they look so neat is an indication that they might be intentional. But, of course, she wears a lot of jewelry all the time so that could be the reason... I'm dubious about it though.

If it's true that's very distressing, I hope they're from a long time ago and something she's long gotten past.

edit: depending on whether or not these were spotted in the same place before, while they do look very convincing as SH, I think that it could very possibly come from tight jewelry - you know how when you wear something tight and it sort of leaves a mark on your skin? it coud be from that. I don't know, I just hope she's alright.

RAMROD

No, I don't see any scars.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AmberARTPOP

I hope not :(

I have some scars that have healed over time that look a lot like that. I'm really hoping it's from something else though. But even if they are from self harm, they appear to be from a while ago.

HermioneGranger

I don't think she's doing it at the moment. She was depressed like a month ago and a few weeks ago, it seems she's getting back to business now. I think she's feeling better. My love goes out to Gaga.

Allison M

How hard is it for people to just get a hobby instead of injuring themselves?

they don't do it because they are bored...

i don't understand it myself, but people do it because 

1. They can't cope with whatever they are going through and can't stand to be in their own skin

2. Gaga said to, "feel pain anywhere but your heart"

3. Their afraid to ask for help and try to get attention this way? I don't know.

People deal with things differently.

Schwerk

It looks like marks of the bracelet to me. As if she slept with her head resting on her arm or something. Another reason the left arm is clear could be because she is a lefty and she was using that arm, for example texting or talking on the phone, therefore moving it so the bracelet moved freely not leaving marks.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Judas Oyster

The pictures are very convincing indeed. I recognized it immediately from seeing similar scars on my friend's arm.

But it seems sooo "neat". Maybe it was one piece of jewellery that was really right?

Indeed. But it is shiny, like an healed scar tho. But now I'm more worried.....

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived