💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does / Did Gaga cut?

FameWhore

Featured Posts

and for people who say they are too "neat" - I always do mine in a very distinct way and have a thing with patterns and keeping them in a certain order 

well that's you. just google image "self harm scars", it seems neatness isn't a commonality in self harm.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

i think its quite clear, that at some point in her life she did, ive known a few people that have gone through cutting and it looks like it.
Hopefully shes over it now though 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Allison M

If she are old scars then why would we just now be seeing them?

I mean, maybe they are from like a month ago when she had that rough patch and was out of the public eye for while.

Whatever it is, I hope she is doing better now and has stopped.

gagaisitalian

I don't think Gaga would knowingly go to an event with scars from cutting showing.

And like others have mentioned, Gaga always has injuries on her arms and legs.

I'm obviously hoping for the best here.

The pictures are very convincing indeed. I recognized it immediately from seeing similar scars on my friend's arm.

But it seems sooo "neat". Maybe it was one piece of jewellery that was really right?

I think the fact that it is so neat makes it seem more intentional. There was also that one photo from this night years ago:

2.png 

where if you looked closely you saw cuts on her left arm too. 

They look deliberate, but they also look old. I'd say it was self mutilation from ~2007. 

It's still really sad, and I know what it's like to go through that. But I also know that overcoming it can help you understand others when they are facing struggles that make them think hurting themselves is comforting.

It's so strange to be so distraught that your feelings turn inward, like reverse projection. The fact that Gaga understands that makes her more capable of helping others, and throughout her career she has been turning her previous pain into something that helps her motivate others who feel like she used to. 

Maybe... also, didn't she comment on a post (on littlemonsters.com) something like "I understand cutting but..." a week ago? :ohno:

The pictures are very convincing indeed. I recognized it immediately from seeing similar scars on my friend's arm.

But it seems sooo "neat". Maybe it was one piece of jewellery that was really right?

I have the same kind of scars from years ago, if that's not a photoshopped pic, then it looks indeed like she has a history of self harming herself.... 

I am getting worried about Gaga... I know what it's like to suffer or live with a mental disorder and go through depression.... It's seems lately that Gaga is easily relatable as a famous person with real feelings... Maybe she really is going through something that we don't know about... :cry:

God knows how easy it is to feel inferior in this business and alot of depression stems from feeling such.... With the way her name is becoming talked more and more negatively in the media, it's possible this is really getting to her... I mean she even made clear of her distaste for this very site because of hurtful words... Maybe she really is feeling sad because of all this??? Less success as opposed to previous efforts adding to this feeling?? 

I love you Gaga... I hope you're ok... :hug:

I don't think it's any of our business unless she wants it to be. 

Don't take that the wrong way. If they are, in fact, scars from that, then obviously concern is imminent, but... jeez, I dunno. I can't imagine what it would feel like to realize people were speculating about that about me if it was true and it maybe wasn't something I really wanted to talk about or have people figure out. 

Elizabeth

If it is what it looks like, then that makes me sad  :(

I really hope she's ok :hug:

Maybe... also, didn't she comment on a post (on littlemonsters.com) something like "I understand cutting but..." a week ago? :ohno:

Yeah she did:

tumblr_myyi9128ys1qdmb8eo1_r2_500.png

She just had a nightmare that hoards of YASS demons were grabbing her demanding the DWUW video and when she woke up she had those marks on her arm

this tbh  :lmao:

Kidding aside, I really hope she doesn't nor did cut. Let's all hope for the best.  :)

I can't at people saying cutting has to be sparattic and not defined and lined up like that. You all already know that she is a perfectionist when it comes to her work, and quite possibly could be in everyday life. We live on the outside and won't ever be close enough to really know. Someone who harms themselves is not going to harm the same as everyone else that harms themselves, and can be related to some kind of feeling of control. It all depends on the person really. I am not saying this out of personal experience, but I have friends that used to self harm. It's a big possibility that she had in the past, but those scars do not look recent at all. I think, like her comment on lm.com, instead of putting her emotions into cutting anymore, she puts them into writing and planning performances, creative outlets instead of harmful ones. If she has completely stopped self harming, I am happy for her. If not, I hope she stays safe and feels better soon.  :hug:

SpaceAce

well that's you. just google image "self harm scars", it seems neatness isn't a commonality in self harm.

I don't think there is a commonality to hurting yourself with a knife. Don't play the google search expert with someone who has to struggle with this.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived