💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I actually looked up the article and it was written February 2, 2013. I'm not saying its true, I just think he does mean Q4 of this year.

Show me the link, please :)

So far, people have been speculating when ARTPOP will be released. Nowhere in that article is there a direct quote from her manager on the release date. Nowhere is there a source for the release date. They're probably pulling a date from some other website that made it up. I'm not believing any ARTPOP release date unless it comes straight from the horses mouth. (Gaga, not that she's a horse. It's a metaphor).

Guest mothermonster99

According to Huffington Post, "Gaga will release a lead single from the upcoming album dealing with being handicapped in our superficial and efficiency-oriented society. As a sequel of Born This Way single, this new song aims to encourage people to overcome their physical difficulties. The cover will display Emma in full colors. As the queen of the outcast, empress of a world of love and acceptance, Lady Gaga will immediately start a bus tour recording the experiences, the insecurities, the weakness of her borderline monsters"

Well, I'm a monster but I'm not weak and insecure.

Galactic Mess

According to Huffington Post, "Gaga will release a lead single from the upcoming album dealing with being handicapped in our superficial and efficiency-oriented society. As a sequel of Born This Way single, this new song aims to encourage people to overcome their physical difficulties. The cover will display Emma in full colors. As the queen of the outcast, empress of a world of love and acceptance, Lady Gaga will immediately start a bus tour recording the experiences, the insecurities, the weakness of her borderline monsters"

Lol this is bull****. Nobody knows anything about the lead single.

Pure Adrenaline

what a giant bull-shiza

Did Gaga have the operation already? or will she have it SOON :eww:

in the next couple of days is expected, right now she is in Chicago with Taylor

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Alien Tulip

Source?

its not solid source but the same monsters that met gaga at starbucks said they she is indeed getting surgery tonight instead of next week.

JustinLovesGaga

its not solid source but the same monsters that met gaga at starbucks said they she is indeed getting surgery tonight instead of next week.

Hopefully this is true!