Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Pop

P.S: Can someone help me find a link to when Gaga was talking about the albums sound. I don't remember it exactly but it was something about how the album was being recorded with a type of sound so it would sound amazing and clear? Does anyone remember? 

I remember something about this but it was a long time ago.

This wait has been so long we are starting to forget stuff. :( LOL

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Jase

so uh..what ever happened to the met gala thing? is she not going? I can't even find the post. 

she isn't there, no

Redstreak

I'm still being patient with ARTPOP and I've accepted that we're getting it when we get it. But if there's not even an announcement this month, I honestly don't know what I will do...

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Daenerys

I get some people think this blackout means something and yes she has done a lot for her fans.

But IMO I think it's kind of harsh to leave her fans she loves so much high and dry like this. After all, it's OUR money that's going into her pocket and OUR money that got her this far. If it weren't for us fans she'd still be playing in little bars at little holes in the wall. So to say she doesn't owe us anything when she in fact kind of does is kind of rude to the fans who spent hundreds on box sets, merchandise and tickets.

I understand we have to all be patient. In time ARTPOP will be here but it wouldn't hurt the least to give a little update to the people who helped her rise to fame.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Willy Wonka

I get some people think this blackout means something and yes she has done a lot for her fans.

But IMO I think it's kind of harsh to leave her fans she loves so much high and dry like this. After all, it's OUR money that's going into her pocket and OUR money that got her this far. If it weren't for us fans she'd still be playing in little bars at little holes in the wall. So to say she doesn't owe us anything when she in fact kind of does is kind of rude to the fans who spent hundreds on box sets, merchandise and tickets.

I understand we have to all be patient. In time ARTPOP will be here but it wouldn't hurt the least to give a little update to the people who helped her rise to fame.

get ready.

watch out.

you're in danger, gurl.

samuelx

im high sas fuccckk 

and I had a vision that ARTPOT will be about smiking weed with your friends and living your life as hi as possivle

display name

What? Believe me. I have spent a lot of money on her merchandise as well, but you get what you pay for: box sets, merchandise, and tickets. To say that she should give you special attention and whatnot, just because you bought some products, is foolish. She is a human being, and no matter how much money you spent, you did not buy her. Let her have her time to herself.

I spent my money to support her, not to feel entitled to her time.

The Stranger

What? Believe me. I have spent a lot of money on her merchandise as well, but you get what you pay for: box sets, merchandise, and tickets. To say that she should give you special attention and whatnot, just because you bought some products, is foolish. She is a human being, and no matter how much money you spent, you did not buy her. Let her have her time to herself.

I spent my money to support her, not to feel entitled to her time.

this. :roll:

3q425253qwewq

Watching the Met Gala & Gaga not attending (even though I knew she wouldn't attend) made me sad lmfao

Lady-Gaga-Video-Clip-3.jpg

She has to re-surface soon. Hopefully.

Michelle

Soon

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Daenerys

@vampLV52 I get your point. I kindly ask that you get mine. Yes WE do this to support HER. That's exactly my point. This isn't about entitlement. It's about being respectable enough to at least say hi to the people that support you.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

NewYorkCity

The only thing you have to like is her music, videos and performances. And it's all FREE (you can go to youtube or spotify and listen to her albums).

If you spend more money is because YOU want to. So she doesn't owe us NOTHING.

It's her life, her carreer. And I also would love to know something about the process, but you can't tell her what to do (less if your argument is the money that you expend with her)

Oh, and I'm one of the fans who have almost everything she has released.

display name

@vampLV52 I get your point. I kindly ask that you get mine. Yes WE do this to support HER. That's exactly my point. This isn't about entitlement. It's about being respectable enough to at least say hi to the people that support you.

You specifically said that she owes us. How is that not about entitlement?

Daenerys

@VampL52 I didn't say she 100% owes us. I said "kind of" like in a way to brush it off your shoulders. It's no big deal but its not something that shouldn't be thought of.

I'm only saying partially because I'm melting down and because most of the people I'm around are Stan's and we have discussed this. But no matter how long the wait, how dry the news or communication I'm still 100% going to purchase the APP and album no doubt about it.