Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Remember when Gaga dragged Paris Hilton to the pits of hell and back

Lets Party

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

Is that true ? If so this just confirms my thoughts about Gaga being one hell of a hypocrite.

And yet you still here? This happened in 2008...guess it didn't matter that much when she made smashes?

erm, Paris stans for Gaga big time. they also went to the same school didn't they? this might just be a joke that Gaga made lol

TheOriginalOne

Gaga is a hypocrite

Or maybe she changed...? :later:

Anyways, I hope this Gaga never resurfaces.

And yet you still here? This happened in 2008...guess it didn't matter that much when she made smashes?

Yeah maybe that's why I'm 'still' here. vyRZ71r.gif

Redstreak

Not people expressing their current disappointment about hypocrisy over a 5 year old post. :smh:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

MonsterMum

Not people expressing their current disappointment about hypocrisy over a 5 year old post. :smh:

MTE :smh:

God you are seriously the most annoying member on this site, all you do is b---h about other peoples opinions and tell those with different opinions than yourself to leave the fanbase, how about you just focus less on others and more on yourself.

MonsterMum

God you are seriously the most annoying member on this site, all you do is b---h about other peoples opinions and tell those with different opinions than yourself to leave the fanbase, how about you just focus less on others and more on yourself.

I see you been able to make a flawless observation after 79 posts, but im quite comfortable here, thank you. 

I see you been able to make a flawless observation after 79 posts, but im quite comfortable here, thank you. 

Every thread i go in is you with your "why are you sitll here", "no one is forcing you to be here", "you can leave", Just stop already

MonsterMum

Every thread i go in is you with your "why are you sitll here", "no one is forcing you to be here", "you can leave", Just stop already

"And yet you are still here" is what I said if you wanna be precise. If you wanna quote me be sure to do it properly.

VforVendetta

i don't like this. i'm a Paris stan. **** off Gaga. :fthis:

Paris Hilton has fans? :later:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived