Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NO opening act for artRAVE tour?

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
speedbliss

jason derulo opened for her in 2009 at the show I was at. Wondering if maybe she will have a rapper and a hip hop act? With lady starlight of course.

It should be a big ass screen playing her music videos and music videos she's featured randomly because we cant get enough of Gaga

speedbliss

Lady starlight was more entertaining to me in the monster ball as opposed to BTWB. She's precious.

LStephens11

I don't really want an opening act tbh, they're usually floppy. I'm going to see Lady Gaga not anyone else.

Unless it were Kacey Musgraves & Katy Perry, but I don't think Kacey Musgraves is performing in Dallas :awkney: Nor would I pay to see Katy Perry live :awkney:

drinkmytears

I don't mind an opening act IF they come out on time and keep it at 40 minutes tops. Now, I'd want an hour of Scissor Sisters cuz I'm a huge Stan but I hate shows that "start at 8pm", opening act comes out at 8:40 and then the person I actually want to see doesn't come out until 10:30. If Gaga can score someone worthy, I'm down. Otherwise, just have some remixes playing and blast off to a new dimension around 8:45.....please. ;)

But regardless...it won't be as bad as Madonna who is notorious for being late. At MDNA in Dallas, girl didn't start her show until 10:47pm.

This is something Madonna is notorious for, but its actually most musicians these days. When I saw Madonna, Rihanna, and Kanye West they all started close to 11. Beyoncé didn't come on until like 9:50. Gaga usually comes on a bit after 9...

Bastille please

Yer right, that would be incredible though!

I want either no oppening act or Madeon or Zedd to open :D

That J

This is something Madonna is notorious for, but its actually most musicians these days. When I saw Madonna, Rihanna, and Kanye West they all started close to 11. Beyoncé didn't come on until like 9:50. Gaga usually comes on a bit after 9...

Truth! I appreciate how Gaga does seem to come on closer to show time than most acts these days. I nearly missed Highway Unicorn on the BTW Ball cuz I ran out real fast to smoke (damn habit) and I was literally running my butt off to my section while hearing "Run run with tha top run run with the top..." Lol.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived