💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Wicked Official Trailer

B2theRich33

Featured Posts

B2theRich33

I am Hyped! it looks like a full trailer for part 1 and 2 honestly cause there is so much footage from the entire thing in here. can’t wait!

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 12

Maria Brink

They really didn’t miss with this one!

lilboyblue

It looks great! It's still going to be split in two, right? The trailer is kinda silent on that

GipJo

I'm sorry but this looks so boring. Ariana's acting is not good, so are the supporting casts. The production is on point but that's about it. Sadly this is the type of movies that still sell a lot no matter what just because it's Disney live action remake, just like Lion King. At least the music will be good.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

MadArchitect
Posted (edited)

not to dig on Ariana, but it feels she's still playing cat valentine sadly, she keeps the same body language and cadence..

Edited by MadArchitect
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

julz

Why do i feel Harry Potter vibes in this...i didnt expect it to be bigger. This is exciting :artdoll2:

MadArchitect
2 minutes ago, julz said:

Why do i feel Harry Potter vibes in this...i didnt expect it to be bigger. This is exciting :artdoll2:

and wednesday lol

BellaFahmi

could this do better than Joker 2? in terms of awards and box office?

Gaga2645
29 minutes ago, GipJo said:

I'm sorry but this looks so boring. Ariana's acting is not good, so are the supporting casts. The production is on point but that's about it. Sadly this is the type of movies that still sell a lot no matter what just because it's Disney live action remake, just like Lion King. At least the music will be good.

Diva this is a broadway musical/book not a disney remake :ladyhaha:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 7

Gaga2645

This trailer has got me sooo HYPED!! It looks fantastic 

• Thanks 1

phantasmas

there is so much color but somehow still looks dull?? wtf is up with studios using these dull and dark ass filters

• Like 4

WhiteWitch

I’m very excited for this, but a bit less so after the trailer tbh. Ariana Grande has an amazing voice, and I wish they didn’t go with trying to replicate the vocals of Kristen C here. It made Ariana sound nasally in an odd way that was unnecessary and she could have brought equal life to the role without it. 

• Thanks 1

bim

I’m curious how they’re going to divide the movie, especially in terms of Defying Gravity. That’s essentially the scene everyone wants to see. So do they put it in the first movie, which could deter the audience from coming back for part two. Or do they wait for the second movie, which could make part one feel like a let down without it.

The trailer looks quite promising either way. 

• Like 2

likeitrough

that showed the whole movie?

• Like 6
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2