Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paris Hilton for FASHION Magazine - May 2024

phantasmas

Featured Posts

phantasmas
Posted (edited)

84967473-13426797-Paris_Hilton_has_grace

Hilton is a performance artist (more on that later), a businesswoman who sits atop an empire of 19 different product lines, a survivor of the abusive “reform” boarding-school system, a fierce children’s-rights advocate who is fighting to pass the Stop Institutional Child Abuse Act in the U.S. Congress, a wife and mom of two kids under two and a DJ and singer coming out of an early retirement. 

“I’m here to save pop music,” she tells me playfully over the phone the day after the shoot. Her second album is coming out this fall, 18 years after her first and hot on the heels of her collaboration with Sia on the song, “Fame Won’t Love You.” And with the singer as the executive producer, Hilton’s new slate of songs promises to be the perfect cocktail of catchy and contemplative, especially as the first single makes its debut this summer, around Pride.

Interview: https://fashionmagazine.com/style/celebrity-style/paris-hilton-fashion-summer-cover/

Edited by phantasmas
  • LMAO 1

MadArchitect

"save pop music" with that song... :laughga:

• LMAO 2

Roughhouse Dandy

Inside The Actors Studio GIF by Ovation TV

Y'all excited for Nicole Ritchie's new show? 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

hieronymus

This feels like a fake magazine cover/article that would be in a movie. Like you could've told me this was Anna Faris' character in Just Friends and I'd 1000% believe you.

GagaGame

Erm

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

bim
1 hour ago, MadArchitect said:

"save pop music" with that song... :laughga:

Gaga said it herself, stars are blind is one of the greatest pop records ever, and I agree with that sentiment

paris is incredibly misunderstood. she’s self-aware and doesn’t take herself too seriously while also using her power and privilege to make a stand against child abuse

her memoir is quite impressive, and listening to her read the audio 🤌

• Like 1

MadArchitect
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, bim said:

Gaga said it herself, stars are blind is one of the greatest pop records ever, and I agree with that sentiment

paris is incredibly misunderstood. she’s self-aware and doesn’t take herself too seriously while also using her power and privilege to make a stand against child abuse

her memoir is quite impressive, and listening to her read the audio 🤌

it is a great pop record, but it's not anything near revolutionary or life saving tho haha

and that song was released years ago, she's talking now and the song i was refering to was her lastest one with sia...

Edited by MadArchitect