Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Honestly, this is not about the video anymore

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

This is about the ARTPOP era and the promo Gaga is supposed to be doing.

Alright so she needs her time to finish the video and that's fine (although she could've shot 3 videos by now :laughga: ) but does that mean it's gonna take all her time that she won't even have time for ARTPOP? I don't even care if there's a video at this point or not. It kinda lost it.

No promo at all. Nothing about the tour. She barely tweets. No appearances (DON'T say we got the Golden Globe photos because it's not HER event it's Taylor's and it added nothing to the ARTPOP promo) so basically nothing.

I understand that she was depressed about the who criticism, negativity, creativity video delay things, but the era was getting started, why make it feel so empty like this? :(

FREE PALESTINE

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I'm sooooooooo enjoying this, to be completely honest.

All the people who hated on the BTW era when this one started are probably crying in a corner right now.

:popcorn:

i just wish i knew whats happening in gaga's camp atm, it feels like the first blackout is back

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Bambino

The blackout?

I loved how the BTW promo was going, why didn't she just go with it again? :giveup:

FREE PALESTINE

Didymus

Just so many people freaking out and letting go of all "We need to be respectful/happy/grateful for Gaga" **** and just collectively commenting on the era being a mess, the album being disappointing etc. :rip:

But on the other hand, it is kind of sad too. For me, Gaga is one of many artists I concentrate on, but for the people who rely on Gaga for a lot of things, this must be a really tough time :smh:

The blackout?

I loved how the BTW promo was going, why didn't she just go with it again? :giveup:

All the people who hated on the BTW era when this one started are probably crying in a corner right now.

:popcorn:

*This is about Gaga though?...

TSUNAMI

Mybe she just wants another clean start with DWUW! 

Remember how Poker Face made Just Dance viral, too? 

I think she plans to pull that thing off. 

Didymus

No.. This is about the era :ohwell: Read the last paragraph.

This is about Gaga though?...

No.. This is about the era :ohwell: Read the last paragraph.

*No, I was referring to your comment, that you were entertained because other fans were unhappy...

*This is about Gaga, not conflicts between the fans lol

Didymus

Well, to be completely honest, I'm here more for the community and my buddies here than to discuss Gaga :smh:

And yeah, I have a lot of artists to stan for, but this is the only forum I'm on :yes:

that is y u are here most of the day? :sharon:

no offense tho but i didnt know u like more singers like her. 

To be honest, complaining is going to get us no where. Gaga will be back when she is back, and there's nothing we can do about it. Obviously there is a reason or several reasons why things are quiet right now. Gaga will be working herself into the ground to assure that when she does come back and get the ARTPOP era back into motion it is done right and we aren't complaining even more. Maybe if this era had been handled properly by the professionals who are supposed to run Gaga's career, we wouldn't be in this period of silence in the first place.

MonsterMum

I'm still fine tbh, I don't find any other artist mildly interesting so I'm here for whatever and whenever.

People were tired of her hyping stuff up all the time only to get dissapointed. Added every second word of her on the "list of betrayals", wanted her to stop speaking untill she got things ready to be released.

Here you go, you got it!

I think the whole era is over by now, we're being delusional to think there will be a video for DWUW or even a 3rd single

It's a shame cause even after the low start, ARTPOP had potential, I mean, if she promoted the right singles like Gypsy or G.U.Y I think she'd be able to sell 1 million in the US and +-3 million worldwide. After that, she could do the re-thinking she needs and start something new in 2015. But well she's so lost right now I don't know what to think anymore.

Didymus

:awkney:

First of all, I'm not entertained by fans being unhappy, I'm entertained because when this era started a very large number of fans here were all like: "Finally after the BTW era mess she'll slay all of our lives!" and "she finally got herself together!" and "she finally learned her lesson!" and I was trying to defend Gaga and the BTW era to everyone and people laughed at me for even liking the BTW album and the era :smh:

Second of all, this thread is actually about fans being unhappy with how the era is evolving, so.. :huh:

No, I was referring to your comment, that you were entertained because other fans were unhappy...

This is about Gaga, not conflicts between the fans lol

MonsterOfSpain

I think the whole era is over by now, we're being delusional to think there will be a video for DWUW or even a 3rd single

It's a shame cause even after the low start, ARTPOP had potential, I mean, if she promoted the right singles like Gypsy or G.U.Y I think she'd be able to sell 1 million in the US and +-3 million worldwide. After that, she could do the re-thinking she needs and start something new in 2015. But well she's so lost right now I don't know what to think anymore.

No, I still have hope that the era will rebound and Gaga will be happy and bright again, call me desilusional or whatever.

:awkney:

First of all, I'm not entertained by fans being unhappy, I'm entertained because when this era started a very large number of fans here were all like: "Finally after the BTW era mess she'll slay all of our lives!" and "she finally got herself together!" and "she finally learned her lesson!" and I was trying to defend Gaga and the BTW era to everyone and people laughed at me for even liking the BTW album and the era :smh:

Second of all, this thread is actually about fans being unhappy with how the era is evolving, so.. :huh:

The Born This Way era was my favorite too but to say you are enjoying this only because of what other people said long time ago it's a little bit out of place.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived