Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Staff that will be re-used for the artRave Tour

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aura cage, some variation of the seashell look, the artRave stage, the ARTPOP statue (hopefully). I hope she doesn't reuse the outfits from artRave, I want totally new looks.

3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12 tbh

I don't think the Koons can be transportable among countries tbh :deadbanana:

The giant seashell used for The Voice

AcTzcWc.gif

also this, LaSlay :legend:

She could perform an Act 2 Song called "Bees" which is just the sound of Volantis :derpga:

The beat can be reused for the track "My Dress Can't Go Above a Few Feet" :derpga:

VforVendetta

The beat can be reused for the track "My Dress Can't Go Above a Few Feet" :derpga:

:lmao:

Runway

She should perform venus inside the giant seashell from the xtina performance and pose as in the painting :legend:

Mister G

I don't care what she does as long as she has interludes in between the acts like The Monster Ball all directed by Inez and Vinoodh this go around.

I hope to never see that white Aura outfit again, though I hope she incorporates everything else into the artRave in one way or another.

Gagadoll. Please. :giveup:

The Koons statue is obviously for sure gonna be there, and I would love to see the motherboard chair, the gazing ball of course, disco stick, etc....

The moving stage would probably also be cool in some capacity but I would rather she didn't reuse most of the stuff from Swinefest or artRave (no offense but wasn't totally into the cage tbh :sweat: ). Some of the looks like the seashell girl I wouldn't mind.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived