💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' Receipts Thread - post all certifications here!

Arturo

Featured Posts

Qualle1

Seeing the steadily decreasing sales figures I really think, it was a huge mistake to not release the finished but controversial video for DWUW!

ARTPOP is performing really bad and will only survive and climb back on the international charts with a GLOBAL SMASH HIT!

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

between 5k and 10k WW in one or two weeks as I'm pretty sure Gaga won't return this month..

Don't expect ARTPOP to pass 2.5 million at the end of the era... ARTPOP is definitely not her time (no meltdown here, just reality..)

Psychedelic

Don't count on mediatraffic?!!!

Yes 26k globally according to mediatraffic, of which 15k are from China because it was recently released there...

... which means... next week we'll have THE DECAY!!!  :rip:

MonsterOfSpain

15,000 for the 1st FULL week of sales in China... Next week it will be less than 10k if it keeps falling  :smh:

She needs to PROMOTE it, I mean, that was also MDNA's avarage sales in a short-term period and Madonna didn't move a finger on promotion at all!  :deadbanana:

15,000 in China? That's a lot!

i2cCF6vdLZVEE.gif

I'm calling ARTPOP a flop if it doesn't end up selling at least 3 million worldwide.

It's at 1.6+ right now :teehee:

Psychedelic

15,000 in China? That's a lot!

Yes, because it was just released there 2 weeks ago, and this is its 1st FULL week of sales in that country!

MonsterOfSpain

Yes, because it was just released there 2 weeks ago, and this is its 1st FULL week of sales in that country!

Funny how China has a 1500 million people population but such a small music market

GagaMyBlood95

Funny how China has a 1500 million people population but such a small music market

they all pirate music, only die hard fans buy albums...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and only 7,000 copies in the USA?
ibxMKP5BkeRzFZ.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Psychedelic

No wonder I still can't find non-foil covers :haha: It's an alright figure :spin:

:troll:

i2cCF6vdLZVEE.gif

I'm calling ARTPOP a flop if it doesn't end up selling at least 3 million worldwide.

Well, we'll be lucky if she reaches the 2 million mark. Let's be realistic, at this point it's almost impossible to get a smash that'll push the sales higher! The album is worn out!  :manicure:

So we went from 'Born This Way' , that was labelled often as a commercial failure, (that sold 6m copies)......... to ARTPOP, that will possibly won't reach 2m.

:sick:

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived