Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS hinting at Xtina remix

Dolev

Featured Posts

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HighHeeledHO

maroon 5 was well off without her.. with their over played songs on radio.. and pitbull was doing pretty well without her too..

she just happened to have been a nice success with her collabs, because her singles didn't do so well

M5's last single before Legend X descended upon with her power struggled to reach Top 20 even being the first single of the new era.

Pitbull's first single off his debacle album with Sharkeisha Mebarak Ripoll slayed the Zimbabwe charts at 86

Instead of trying to come for a holy saviour and her immaculate wig let's focus on the positivity and the PERKS for SlayGa, shall we?

C2kfWQK.gif

HighHeeledHO

Stop hating on Legend X gaga fans :giveup: we should support both. They are both Legends.  :excited2:  :party:

Didn't know there were still so many pressedT, StressedT and obsessedT little monsters, even after the queens themselves toasted to love and light between the fanbases, I shredded my disdain for Gaga and I'm a joyous supporter now.

When will they?

SMuFhVa.gif

MessyTop

People. Please, he lied to us before. Cake?

Take it with a grain of salt. Don't have a meltdown when nothing happens till Artrave!

ShowMeYourAura

Take it with a grain of salt. Don't have a meltdown when nothing happens till Artrave!

Well um the remix EP is supposed to be released tomorrow, so our meltdowns are warranted. :party: :party:

Dean Winchester

he didn't lie about cake. The record label stopped him from releasing it  :toofunny: he can be trusted

MessyTop

Well um the remix EP is supposed to be released tomorrow, so our meltdowns are warranted. :party: :party:

That is true! Hahaha

Dean Winchester

:omg: really? How do we know?  :excited2:

MessyTop

Just watch it be a official mashup of DWYW vs I'm not myself tonight!

Hahaha hahahah ultimate betrayal

Meltdowns coming in 3,2,1..

ShowMeYourAura

:omg: really? How do we know? :excited2:

Well it hasn't been confirmed, but everyone has been saying it will be released tomorrow for a long time. Plus the Rick Ross remix has already been released and DJ White Shadow said yesterday that the other remixes are coming very very soon. So it's very likely it will be released tomorrow. I'm guessing the music video will be released Monday also.

On Another note: Keep requesting DWUW everyone! :party: :party:

Dean Winchester

Well it hasn't been confirmed, but everyone has been saying it will be released tomorrow for a long time. Plus the Rick Ross remix has already been released and DJ White Shadow said yesterday that the other remixes are coming very very soon. So it's very likely it will be released tomorrow. I'm guessing the music video will be released Monday also.

On Another note: Keep requesting DWUW everyone! :party: :party:

thank u so much  :excited2: im super excited 

Archived