💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Act II to be called "TechPop?"

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

No, Wikipedia requires a source, if you want to make an edit. And they verify the info, if someone does in fact edit a page.

In the source list for that page no source is listed, though, for the name TechPop.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lady Gaga's page is locked from editing because she's a public figure right now. They require many verified sources. However, I haven't found anything about "Techpop" on any sources. I do love the name and I know she'll work on an "Act II". 

No, Wikipedia requires a source, if you want to make an edit. And they verify the info, if someone does in fact edit a page.

Well, in the VMA wiki page, before the event it appeared that Gaga was performing TEA :awkney:

Brooklyn Nights
no you don't. I use to mess with wiki pages in class all the time with friends till they blocked my schools ip

Smooth Criminal

In the source list for that page no source is listed, though, for the name TechPop.

Yeah and Wiki will verify it later, to see if it came from a source. If it didn't they will eventually remove it.

Smooth Criminal

no you don't. I use to mess with wiki pages in class all the time with friends till they blocked my schools ip

Try doing it now. And let's see what happens!

tumblr_mme7dyWTv41qzjr2jo7_250.gif

I'll be waiting.....

Lord Axel

I just want it to be called "Act II" tbh, and have like a stage/play theme, that'd be so cool

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

:haha:

Brooklyn Nights

Try doing it now. And let's see what happens!

tumblr_mme7dyWTv41qzjr2jo7_250.gif

I'll be waiting.....

:lmao: Gurl, I don't even feel the need to prove myself :Whitney:

Smooth Criminal

:lmao: Gurl, I don't even feel the need to prove myself :whitney:

Thought so. tumblr_mme7dyWTv41qzjr2jo6_250.gif

Do you believe everything on Wikipedia? 

Yes, because 95% of it, is legit. 

• Shadow unlocked and locked this topic

Archived