Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Bon Jovi's Richie Sambora Talks Lady Gaga Collaboration.

BornSimon

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

yet another: "creative difference" dispute.. this girl better get her **** together, kendrick lamar is huge now and who could've jumped in that bandwagon?, cher well she isnt but she's a legend so respect b*tch and she MUST collaborate with him.

Errr, in the context of this thread, what?

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Bon Jovi not a legend? :lmao: You betta stop posting before you embarass yourself any further.

yeah they are in the world where katy perry is a legend. 

yeah they are in the world where katy perry is a legend. 

Katy Perry will never be a legend because her music is basic, whether enjoyable or not. Bon Jovi are a legend because the music is awesome and withstood the test of time while also being hugely successful.

Katy Perry will never be a legend because her music is basic, whether enjoyable or not. Bon Jovi are a legend because the music is awesome and withstood the test of time while also being hugely successful.

i was being sarcastic and was using his own logic against him, the fact that you didnt notice that... i'd stop posting now before you embarrass yourself even more. 

okay so success = legend status now? becoming a legend is much more than that; where is the influence? the magnum opus that impacted culture? they are rock icons if anything. dont call them legends because that's embarrassing.

They've definitely impacted pop culture. For exemple Bon Jovi are often mentionned in How I Met Your Mother and there is an entire episode about new year's eve where You Give Love a Bad Name is played multiple times. Pretty sure they've been referenced on Friends too.

Let's just call them "huge rock icons" if the term "legends" upsets you so much.

JaggedMonster

yet another: "creative difference" dispute.. this girl better get her **** together, kendrick lamar is huge now and who could've jumped in that bandwagon?, cher well she isnt but she's a legend so respect b*tch and she MUST collaborate with him.

uhmmm ok :awkney:

i was being sarcastic and was using his own logic against him, the fact that you didnt notice that... i'd stop posting now before you embarrass yourself even more. 

What were you being sarcastic about? About Katy Perry being a legend or Bon Jovi not being a legend? The fact that you used my own statement against me shows that you're being childish. Bye. You're not worth arguing with. Feel free to have the last say. I don't care. 

okay so success = legend status now? becoming a legend is much more than that; where is the influence? the magnum opus that impacted culture? they are rock icons if anything. dont call them legends because that's embarrassing.

Do I need to quote myself?

That. Oh, also, you know, the fact that a quite a few of their songs are still widely know today; proving their cultural impact.

"Livin' on a Prayer"

"You Give Love a Bad Name"

"Bad Medicine"

"I'll Be There for You".

Oh, and right, all of the songs in Slippery When Wet were chosen by the fans, giving them a voice instead of keeping them thirsty. Also, the fact that Billboard ranked Bon Jovi as the ninth highest grossing touring artist of the 2000s should be proof enough as to how much they affected music. You don't go to a concert if you don't like the music. Music won't sell if it doesn't speak to the masses, and if you don't think that's cultural impact then nnnn

What were you being sarcastic about? About Katy Perry being a legend or Bon Jovi not being a legend? The fact that you used my own statement against me shows that you're being childish. Bye. You're not worth arguing with. Feel free to have the last say. I don't care. 

oh dear. i was talking about Mast but okay, bai. 

Do I need to quote myself?

Oh, and right, all of the songs in Slippery When Wet were chosen by the fans, giving them a voice instead of keeping them thirsty. Also, the fact that Billboard ranked Bon Jovi as the ninth highest grossing touring artist of the 2000s should be proof enough as to how much they affected music. You don't go to a concert if you don't like the music. Music won't sell if it doesn't speak to the masses, and if you don't think that's cultural impact then nnnn

how did they influence music. how does them being a successful touring artist equate to them being legends and influencing music? katy perry's firework impacted kids around the world and helped them accept themselves for who they are, guess she had impact as well. she has chart success as well and iconic songs guess she's a legend by your standards. 

living on a prayer is the only song that is still remembered today by kids and adults alike. they are not legends take a seat and deal with it. beatles, queen, bowie they are REAL legends. oh and katy perry has multiple well known worldwide songs e.g. 'i kissed a girl' 'teenage dreams' 'fireworks' 'roar' and she'll have plenty more in the future. guess katy is a legend now

I'm sorry, but when did Katy Perry's music survive the test of time? She might be selling well but that doesn't mean she will continue to do so/remembered in the long run. Also, your first sentence is debatable; perhaps it's the only song YOU remember.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived