๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

artRave stage?

samuelx

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HYPERCRUSH

It's amazing I hope it's real, but I thought Gaga couldn't get any bigger than the castle :deadbanana: but I think that a simple stage is easier and simpler to build than a monumental moving castle so no probs :)

no, those lighting rigs in the 2nd one would be an obstructed view for upper seats

ย 

And regular GA people would have an absolutely horrendous view.ย 

RAMROD

Dis Awesum. Want. :party:

Winder if it will have changes overtimes like her last tours or will it stay the same til she visited all continents in this Earth.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

RAMROD

Oh also I hope we get to see new incarnation of Disco Stick.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

You know she actually needs space to let people into the GA :flop:ย 

ย 

plus the koons would be a b---h to ship around the world, wouldnt fit into regular cargo containersย 

How she gonna get to that middle platform without being killed. Hope this is fake.

ย 

Imagine if she rides Volantis over usย 

Jonathanholland

I don't like it. It's obviously fan made, official stage designers don't use Google sketchup.

Before there was love, there was silence

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived