Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Britney Spears

Mills

Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

Okay Britney cannot dance and sing live like Gaga can.

They both have different breath control.

Queen catching her breath after them MJ type routines. 

tumblr_inline_mib3asaaNU1qz4rgp.gif

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

Dance properly ? Are you kidding me ? It's the BEST she's danced since forever ! She's not half-assing things this time so please stop. 

Yes, she is, maybe it's because it was the first show and she was nervous but compared to the rehearsals this is much worse.

And of course this is better than Circus or FFT, but that was Britney at her worst, and at least she sang live/used pre-recorded vocals back then.

They promised this would be her best dancing forever but early 2000's Britney will never come back.

MonsterOfSpain

Queen catching her breath after them MJ type routines. 

tumblr_inline_mib3asaaNU1qz4rgp.gif

britney-spears-lazy-dancing-gif.gif

No wonder why Britney lipsyncs with those hard choreos.

Yes, she is, maybe it's because it was the first show and she was nervous but compared to the rehearsals this is much worse.

And of course this is better than Circus or FFT, but that was Britney at her worst, and at least she sang live/used pre-recorded vocals back then.

They promised this would be her best dancing forever but early 2000's Britney will never come back.

Omg. I'm SO tired of people winning and saying the 2003 Britney will never come back. She NEVER left. She's not half assing anything on the POM show, she's dancing better than Gaga, Miley, Rihanna and Katy so bye. And we didn't even see the rehearsals in full in the I am Britney Jean documentary so stop comparing what cannot be.

But if that makes you happy, no Britney Spears can't dance like she used to.

Oops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1x58WPgKU4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgX2G1Rw9dw

HausOfHarlow

I want to get into Britney and i wondered what album should i listen to first?

I think starting with Baby then going all the way to Britney Jean.. 

I started out that way. But I also like recent-ney so I would start with Blackout - BJ

MonsterOfSpain

Omg. I'm SO tired of people winning and saying the 2003 Britney will never come back. She NEVER left. She's not half assing anything on the POM show, she's dancing better than Gaga, Miley, Rihanna and Katy so bye. And we didn't even see the rehearsals in full in the I am Britney Jean documentary so stop comparing what cannot be.

But if that makes you happy, no Britney Spears can't dance like she used to.

Oops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1x58WPgKU4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgX2G1Rw9dw

You can show me whatever video you want of a secret rehearsal in 2009, but there's one thing she's lacking of: attitude. She's obviously not doing this because she likes to do it, she's doing it because she has to. And yes, the Gimme More/Break The Ice performance is a highlight from the show, and it reminds me of 2001, but in so many other songs she lacks that attitude. Toxic, Circus... they would all be amazing performances with more attitude. (And btw, the Toxic choreo we saw on rehearsal is nowhere to be seen). And yes, she is still doing those walking and robotic moves from CT and FFT.

Don't get me wrong, I love Britney and I won't stop doing it but you have to recognize, she needs more attitude and wanting to do it. I hope she gets fine as the show goes on, because she might be a little nervous now during the first ones.

Edit: Oh and another thing, she is much better at stage wearing sneakers than heels, heels are not made for her tbh

Better Day

I think starting with Baby then going all the way to Britney Jean.. 

I started out that way. But I also like recent-ney so I would start with Blackout - BJ

Thank you :hug:

Together You And I!

dynamite

This would be a non-issue if everyone and their cat (in her team) didn't hype the fact that she would finally be singing live and was working with a vocal coach to sound the best she ever has! Just say nothing and stop lying to everyone, we wouldn't have cared.

You can show me whatever video you want of a secret rehearsal in 2009, but there's one thing she's lacking of: attitude. She's obviously not doing this because she likes to do it, she's doing it because she has to. And yes, the Gimme More/Break The Ice performance is a highlight from the show, and it reminds me of 2001, but in so many other songs she lacks that attitude. Toxic, Circus... they would all be amazing performances with more attitude. (And btw, the Toxic choreo we saw on rehearsal is nowhere to be seen). And yes, she is still doing those walking and robotic moves from CT and FFT.

Don't get me wrong, I love Britney and I won't stop doing it but you have to recognize, she needs more attitude and wanting to do it. I hope she gets fine as the show goes on, because she might be a little nervous now during the first ones.

Edit: Oh and another thing, she is much better at stage wearing sneakers than heels, heels are not made for her tbh

Her lack of attitude as you say is still better than the horrible/non-existing routines all of the female popstars deliver except Beyonce, J-lo and Shakira (and no one really cares for the last 2 let's face it). Britney is really right when she says her biggest competition is herself, the fact that so many people including you are still not satisfied by her dancing proves no one compares. 

Anyway, whatever you say I'm VERY happy with what she's delivering and I don't think there's a lack of attitude. She could be fiercer yeah, but that's the only thing lacking. Also please stop with the "walking on stage" excuse. She's not gonna stand in one place, there are people from both sides u know. 

MonsterOfSpain

Her lack of attitude as you say is still better than the horrible/non-existing routines all of the female popstars deliver except Beyonce, J-lo and Shakira (and no one really cares for the last 2 let's face it). Britney is really right when she says her biggest competition is herself, the fact that so many people including you are still non satisfied by her dancing proves no one compares. 

Anyway, whatever you say I'm VERY happy with what she's delivering and I don't think there's a lack of attitude. She could be fiercer yeah, but that's the only thing lacking. Also please stop with the "walking on stage" excuse. She's not gonna stand in one place, there are people from both sides u know. 

I'm not saying the show is ****, I like it but I'm just saying they promised this to us as the best thing ever and it is not.

And also they said she would sing live so let me be disappointed.

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived