Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry said THIS on Twitter

Lum

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameron1012

People need to lighten up. It was a classic, mixing up of words joke, hearing a different thing joke...the type of humor that you would see in old comedic silent films. Because this whole KAty vs Gaga thing, which never even existed, people now have this almost vituperative stance on Katy. 

But at the same time there is controversy that Gatorade did in fact have low levels of mercury in it, which she could also be referencing...

stop being such hard asses guy, cmon

That is the perfect representation of the difference of their music. 

How so? Isn't Katy all serious about her "return of Saturn" while Gaga seems to be having more fun with it in Venus.

This is a return of funny girl Katy,

RAMROD

Very intregrated tweets between them.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

inuborg

Help out the poor.

Buy prism

I first thought that this was Kayla saying this :rip:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Could anyone who's a native speaker explain this to me?

I don't really understand :awkney:

Please.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

TheOriginalOne

I just imagined Katy actually telling the joke, and after there is an awkward silence and she starts "Gatoraaade! you know... like retrograde... Gatorade, retrograde... Come ooon! its super funny!!"

Ahaha

:dies:

I think that's just her humorous (or attempted humorous) way of showing support and friendliness to Gaga with some free promo, like when Rihanna tweeted Sexxx Dream lyrics to Gaga. Not everything is shade.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

FrozenKookie

I think Katy was trying to be cute and funny. Good for her! Better than the shade that some people throw on Twitter, which is exactly what Gaga's talking about.

This is what I exactly feel. I don't love or hate her but reading her tweet made me laugh so much. :lmao: I really don't treat that as a shade at all. Besides, she's not on the right time and place to do that, unless she's really bitter which would be absurd and immature.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived