💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Gaga wants G.U.Y to be the third single.

mariomania1234

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

how many times have we heard stuff like this

oh well we find out i guess! not all fan's are liars though  

GUY should be a single.  It's the song most likely to remind people of Poker Face and Bad Romance.  A Solid pop song with a great groove.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenMortuana

Gags wants it as a single? A.K.A it'll never be a single

imRHXIfGKcwCS.gif

What is that :wtfga:

This is probably the most important question in this thread. :ohno:

I think it is the perfect choice. Would do super well, plus leave Gypsy to end the single streak with a friggin BANG.

I am here for this.

Whatever, I'm so done with Gaga's singles choice  :dead:  First, fan voting 2nd single: Sexxx Dreams, then announce Venus => now Do What U Want  :awkney:

Im not sure if people will like the "Touch me, touch me, please retweet " part. That part is annoying. Rest of the song is great though.

1. APPLAUSE

2. DO WHAT U WANT

3. G.U.Y.

4. GYPSY

5. SEXXX DREAMS

The Perfect era :flutter:

OMG perfect!!!!!
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

PlanetChromatica

Just like she told an Australian fan in summer 2011 that Heavy Metal Lover was going to be a single?  :megaflop:

Poor Venus got thrown in the dirt and stomped on.. T_T It's never talked of anymore. It's considered "overrated" now. D: My fave will never.. *Sigh*

VENUS!!!! What happened to all the Venus love? Im sorry but it's the best track on the album. And it's the most Gaga-esque. Oh, and imo, GUY's chorus is the weakest on the album. so....yeah.

Poor Venus got thrown in the dirt and stomped on.. T_T It's never talked of anymore. It's considered "overrated" now. D: My fave will never.. *Sigh*

Im With u there! 100%. Its ****ed up!

Just like she told an Australian fan in summer 2011 that Heavy Metal Lover was going to be a single?  :megaflop:

It was sent to US radios in Feb 2012, we could have had the 6th single but no  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived