Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Artpop, my thoughts and review.

zexion_armando

Featured Posts

I'd give a little boost to GUY, I really loved it. And I'd change Fashion! and JnD scores.

Nice read and it's shocking that you really like GaGa LOL

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zexion_armando

you're right about this tbh  :rip: I think she just wanted to be edgy, but it's just kinda awkward to hear. 

I think so too, 2edgy4me.

But nothing about it is romantic to me. I know Dope is primarily used to describe heroin ( at least, from what I have heard and used) and it just... You love me more than something that kills you and is horribly disgusting.

Just... Not romantic, just common sense, lol.

Its like saying I love you more than having pimples.

tumblr_mvnm8hlXDa1qanysvo1_500.png

your opinion on dope is hilarious though because honestly telling someone you like them more than heroin is A VERY BIG DEAL

zexion_armando

lol

this is clearly "your" opinion on the tracks not a decent review at all. 

Fashion 2/10? Lol the song isn't the best on the album but its not a 2/10. And the fact that you gave j&d a "ha no." 

**** review, totally biased because you don't like rap music, only dance pop songs. 

A review is an opinion, not sure your point.

And I can put up with rap, but I don't want it here.

Arturo

I never understood how people can be so harsh on her music. How are you a fan?

If I was to the point of deleting songs from my playlist, I'd just be a casual fan like I am of Rihanna and Katy.

these line up with my first impressions fairly well. I know they will all be 10/10 after 100 listens though. lol :party:

zexion_armando

tumblr_mvnm8hlXDa1qanysvo1_500.png

your opinion on dope is hilarious though because honestly telling someone you like them more than heroin is A VERY BIG DEAL

If someone told me they loved me more than heroin... I think I'd make a stank face, and just walk away.

Tell me you love me more than breathing, or food, or s-x, thats romantic.

zexion_armando

dope is known as weed tho

I know, but weed doesn't fit in the lyric, if you ask me. Heroin is addicting, pot isn't. Pot is purely recreational, and thus is more known for fun.

You don't ever hear about people selilng their babies for weed, and living in a box.

I never understood how people can be so harsh on her music. How are you a fan?

If I was to the point of deleting songs from my playlist, I'd just be a casual fan like I am of Rihanna and Katy.

I am harsh cause I am opinionated and I like what I like, lol. But I am not very harsh, save for JnD.

If I don't like a song, and I know I never will, then why force myself to love it?

these line up with my first impressions fairly well. I know they will all be 10/10 after 100 listens though. lol :party:

I feel the same, but first impressions are the most important.

If someone told me they loved me more than heroin... I think I'd make a stank face, and just walk away.

Tell me you love me more than breathing, or food, or s-x, thats romantic.

Thats so old and cheesy and overdone.

Voodoo4YouBitch

You had a really honest and insightful review up till your Jewels &' Drugs comment. If your going to review and album then have the decency to give a consistent amount of feedback on each song otherwise your reviews will come off as arrogant and amateur. :coffee:

I think so too, 2edgy4me.

But nothing about it is romantic to me. I know Dope is primarily used to describe heroin ( at least, from what I have heard and used) and it just... You love me more than something that kills you and is horribly disgusting.

Just... Not romantic, just common sense, lol.

Its like saying I love you more than having pimples.

no it's like telling someone you are willing to go through withdrawal and getting over heavy addiction to be with them? It's a big deal for an addict. 

I still don't really like the song though because the vocals are hard to hear? it's produced weird. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived