LAG strikes again

australiagaga

Featured Posts

australiagaga

Which show was it? and how the hell did she even get on tv? haha 

It's the morning one with David Campbell and Sonia Kruger! She's doing a dance thing here or something 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the morning one with David Campbell and Sonia Kruger! She's doing a dance thing here or something 

Just looked it up, its a one off (phew), at least she will be shipping out soon :) 

Its just tacky to constantly insult the person who actually brought you to where you are. I am sure she would have been a successful choreographer on her own, but does she actually believe she would have had a TV show or her job with Nicki if it weren't for Gaga?  Its also totally unprofessional, would be surprised if any major stars would hire her now. 

TimisaMonster

Without Gaga, you wouldn't be able to display your choreography for the world to dance to...be happy you lasted 2 album eras before Gaga was fet up with you and your apparently obvious attitude...wMnnsdE.gif

I doubt she would say those things if she and Gaga were still working together. lol whatever

This...she would TOTALLY be kissing butt with words like "She's the BEST artist that I've worked with! There's no other artist that can keep up like she has to my choreography! I'm so honored to be a part of this amazing journey with her! Put your monsters up" :megaflop: :usrs:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Willy Wonka

Remember when she constantly complimented Gaga and said she was one of the hardest workers she's ever seen and a perfectionist and worked til she bled...

RabbitHeart

rhythmically challenged...don't you need a sense of rhythm to, I dunno, sing? I think Gaga's got that covered  :roll:

what's this chick been up to lately, anyway? I totally forgot about her

Alphaz

LOL, everybody that has stopped working for/being friends with Gaga, they stop licking her ass

start dissing her, all hell break loose

typical human being :smh:

Elizabeth

I think Gaga's doing quite alright in the 'rhythmic department' :smh:

Also, why did they specifically mention Telephone when LAG choreographed all of Gaga's singles from Just Dance to y&I? :dies:

Alien Tulip

This is sad. I wish Laurieann and Gaga would make up and put their differences away already. Laurieann's choreography >>>> Squirrels choreography

She can't be THAT rythmically challenged if she writes music... this b---h needs to take a seat.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

lairofhk

I mean, Gaga certainly is NOT the best dancer in the game, but calling her "rhythmically challenged" is...an extreme overstatement. Somebody's still pissed, clearly. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived