UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RUMOUR ON ATRL THAT DWUW WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO CHART NEXT WEEK, AS BECAUSE OF X-FACTOR / RADIO, THE SONG WILL HAVE 'FRESH SALES' WHICH WON'T BE PRE ORDER.

GAGA FOUND A LOOPHOLE, IF SHE RELEASES THE SONG A WEEK FROM PRE ORDERS - THEN NEXT WEEK PROMOTING IT, IT WILL HAVE FRESH SALES.

Doubt that :(

RUMOUR ON ATRL THAT DWUW WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO CHART NEXT WEEK, AS BECAUSE OF X-FACTOR / RADIO, THE SONG WILL HAVE 'FRESH SALES' WHICH WON'T BE PRE ORDER.

GAGA FOUND A LOOPHOLE, IF SHE RELEASES THE SONG A WEEK FROM PRE ORDERS - THEN NEXT WEEK PROMOTING IT, IT WILL HAVE FRESH SALES.

That sounds like a lie to me since there were probably people that bought it not from pre-orders. Well I say probably, there definitely would have been some.

Though I guess if there was an overwhelming amount of normal sales (which there is likely to be) they might have discussions about changing the rule to allow sales not from pre-orders to chart. Doubt it though.

where is dwuw on itunes??? I read 3 and 8... I  think 8.

It's still 11 lol, the album is 8 though :)

they did that with david bowie, and it really depends on the song

if the song debuts high, then falls and disappears they won't bother, but DWUW could top itunes this week, they might well make an exception!

In the end, we should trust gaga... honestly she's not stupid... I think she knows what she's doing.

i've just been reading some responses to @polydorrecords tweet about gaga's "incredible performance" and its so annoying to see that 80% of the replies are negative.  :(

Arturo

the GP dislikes another Gaga performance? Yawn. Same old same old. It's still rising up on iTunes so idgaf.

i've just been reading some responses to @polydorrecords tweet about gaga's "incredible performance" and its so annoying to see that 80% of the replies are negative.  :(

sis, she's not been popular in the UK for a while... honestly the negative outweighs the majority. The UK won't love her like the US but she still has many many fans and she still can produce so much.

Miley cyrus is hated to death and she ended up with 2 #1's and a #1 album. Everyone that I know in the UK thought of her as a disgusting mess yet she still had such success! Trust me the GP in the UK are vicious and I dislike them alot some times. 

Who cares? People have been calling her weird and saying bad things about her since the very beginning. Look at her all round boost on iTunes, it's amazing, and the effect hasn't even worn off yet. Clearly some people are still here for her music. If she stops selling then we should feel sad about it.

Archived