💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

@artpophacker2

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artRaver

Pretty sure that "ARTPOP intro" is actually just the Technicolor teaser by Madeon mixed with vocals from Hey Now by London Grammar...

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

elijahfan

-He didnt post the first ARTPOP pictures... Inez and Vinoodh posted them on there blog and a lot of people started claiming they posted first. 

... why are we talking about "leaks" then? Even V Magazine admitted these were leaks  :huh:

Brooklyn Nights

... why are we talking about "leaks" then? Even V Magazine admitted these were leaks  :huh:

They weren't leaks... Inez and Vinoodh posted them on there blog along with the video. Some of the Haus members just wernt aware they they were being released so when people started posting them everywhere they said they were leaks. 

elijahfan

They weren't leaks... Inez and Vinoodh posted them on there blog along with the video. Some of the Haus members just wernt aware they they were being released so when people started posting them everywhere they said they were leaks. 

Well, yeah, if you say so. But I find it weird that even V Magazine is talking about leaks. I mean.... the photos were meant for them in the first place. Are Inez & Vinoodh allowed to publish these kind of stuff without the agreement from the magazine? I just find it weird.

He posted "LACOV" which means VOCAL inverted, maybe another snippet?

đŸŒč free britney đŸŒč

He posted "LACOV" which means VOCAL inverted, maybe another snippet?

Why invert the word? It's not like it's some sort of a puzzle now. 

Why invert the word? It's not like it's some sort of a puzzle now. 

This account like to make some games, he already tweeted "REVOC" after posting a sneak peak of a Gaga photo for V Magazine (I think).

đŸŒč free britney đŸŒč

Brooklyn Nights

Well, yeah, if you say so. But I find it weird that even V Magazine is talking about leaks. I mean.... the photos were meant for them in the first place. Are Inez & Vinoodh allowed to publish these kind of stuff without the agreement from the magazine? I just find it weird.

either way.... I dont really consider it a leak since they took the photos. 

This account like to make some games, he already tweeted "REVOC" after posting a sneak peak of a Gaga photo for V Magazine (I think).

If that snippet is really from the V Magazine cover photo then I guess we'll find out eventually whether he lied or not. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived