💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ruben Insists ARTPOP Single Info Is Accurate (Rumor)

Economy

Featured Posts

Princess Die

again, ARTPOP is NOT going to happen :cryga:

Meanwhile, at the Haus of Gags...

164530630_700.jpg

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

@artuto & Lips de jollie

Leasten I dont even know the person Ruben is talking about therefore I said "supposibly".

Now Ruben isnt the type of guy to lie but when a person tells a person who tells someone else, even if its true stuff gets twisted

I cant tell u the level of authenticity... And from the beggining I made that clear!

If gaga announced something tomorrow , I'll make an appreciation thread for ur friend @Economy tbh ; it'll be the final day (day 10) ;)

heavymlover

Since the whole twitter thing the other day, I thought that monday was a good day to announce something. Or at least during the next week  :shrug:  MTV is going to announce their performers pretty soon, and I'm sure that if anything's coming next August, the following couple of weeks are the best time to make an announcement. 

Jester

Well something did start with all the twitter changes and her tweets through Jo's account...

CrownClown

Well it's almost sure that something will happen next week

Guys,....the vma's this year will be in BROOKLYN, NYC! Anybody even doubts that GAGA and ARTPOP are the guests of honor??

:staymad:  :staymad:  :staymad:

LStephens11

@josh really? Isnt it usually in LA?

From 1984-2003 they alternated between LA & NYC; in 2004 & 2005 they were held in Miami; 2006 NYC; 2007 Las Vegas; 2008 LA; 2009 NYC; 2010-2012 LA; This year in Brooklyn.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived