đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Concrete examples of things Gaga's done that other celebrities....

aaronyoji

Featured Posts

mindim1000

Too early?Gaga's been in the industry six years already.Gaga was named "The #1 Most Talked About Celebrity In Social Media and The General Public".Keep replying.Seriously,it's upping my post count,tbh. :nails:

lol. ofc gaga is gonna be the #1 most talked about celebrity since she's still on her peak. And u just cant compare Gaga's 5 years of experience to Britney's 15 and/or Madonna's 31. it just doesnt make sense

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunk96

Knock it off you two. Now.

This is what I was trying to say for a while now.

LetsGetHigh

lol u just cant compare Madonna and Gaga... Madonna is a legend and the Queen of Pop. how 'bout ummm... 'Earthquake'. the one that goes '.. if i was the last girl and u were the last boy, i would make you love me' which is an unreleased? i'm not from the US btw

Oh I am sorry boo, but this is GAGAdaily and not MADONNAdaily. Here, we stan for Gaga, that's what we registered for. So, you can leave if you're gonna hate on her. This ****ing forum ain't about hating each other and Gaga, it's about stanning together and sharing our comments.

Yes, freedom of speech 100%, but this is a Gaga-forum, not a Madonna-forum. If you don't have a nice thing to say, don't say anything in a dedicated forum. :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived