Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Concrete examples of things Gaga's done that other celebrities....

aaronyoji

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

But ke$ha's song was for the lgbt community, while Gaga's was for equality overall. So for you to say ke$ha was copying gaga when she supported the lgbt community early in her career is ridiculous. I was proving a point.

Those are completely different topics :smh: One is about drag queens and the other is about acceptance (not restricted to just drag queens btw)

It's science, bitch

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kennji

Those are completely different topics :smh: One is about drag queens and the other is about acceptance (not restricted to just drag queens btw)

i think he meant the part where she sings "don't be a drag just be a queen".  but yeah, i agree.  those are two different things.

Klou

But ke$ha's song was for the lgbt community, while Gaga's was for equality overall. So for you to say ke$ha was copying gaga when she supported the lgbt community early in her career is ridiculous. I was proving a point.

Ke$ha's views from early in her career has nothing to do with this. If you really want to believe Gaga is the copycat in this situation, then I'll just tip my hat to you and chuckle as I walk away.

BritneysPinkWig

I love Rihanna but when Gaga first got popular all of her outfits were like Gagas. Since 2010 she's had her own style tho

rihanna-copy-lady-gaga-dresses-3_thumb1.

Jesse Pinkman

I'm not saying gaga is the copycat :lmao: I'm trying to prove my point on how ridiculous you sound. No one is the copycat in this situation, they both have supported the lgbt community early on in their career and they just so happened to release empowering songs around the same time.

Ke$ha's views from early in her career has nothing to do with this. If you really want to believe Gaga is the copycat in this situation, then I'll just tip my hat to you and chuckle as I walk away.

It's science, bitch

Klou

I'm not saying gaga is the copycat :lmao: I'm trying to prove my point on how ridiculous you sound. No one is the copycat in this situation, they both have supported the lgbt community early on in their career and they just so happened to release empowering songs around the same time.

Oh really? Let me point that out for you:

"One of ke$ha's first songs was a tribute to drag queens, long before she was famous so was take it off, so Gaga actually copied ke$ha if you wanna go there"

I'm done arguing with you. I don't even know what you're trying to prove anymore. If you want to continue this pointless debate, then PM me.

Jesse Pinkman

It was sarcasm but whateve goodnight

Oh really? Let me point that out for you:

"One of ke$ha's first songs was a tribute to drag queens, long before she was famous so was take it off, so Gaga actually copied ke$ha if you wanna go there"

I'm done arguing with you. I don't even know what you're trying to prove anymore. If you want to continue this pointless debate, then PM me.

It's science, bitch

aaronyoji

isabella8.jpeg

What I'm seeing here though that I find different is that one is a direct reference to the other. Gaga's stated that Isabella Blow is one of her inspirations. It's dated too, Isabella wore this I'm guessing in the 80s, giving it a 30 year gap. So yes, Gaga "copied" her.

But what I'm talking about more is celebrities in the more modern generation following suit in something gaga has done, so that it's almost topical. as if it were a fad.

Has Katy Perry or Nicki ever had the balls to refer to gaga as an inspiration?

Martyr Of Fame

I love the fact that y'all always want to cover Gaga's tracks by saying the person she copied was her 'inspiration' and it was a homage yet claim anybody who dresses crazy copied Gaga.

Gaga is far from original. Shall we create a thread of things Gaga has stolen?

I love the fact that y'all always want to cover Gaga's tracks by saying the person she copied was her 'inspiration' and it was a homage yet claim anybody who dresses crazy copied Gaga.

THIS.

Jenniferella

Thank you  :clap:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Mills a Pussy

shes a magazine editor duh Isabella bow, credited for discovering Mc Queen and Philip Treacy .

isabella8.jpeg

gaga did not copied

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived