đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Assistant explains why Gaga isn't tweeting

Americano

Featured Posts

GagaSkeletonWay

Sorry but why is she letting this out through her assistant?

As far as we know she still can type, just put something on LM (thats why her own site is for I thought) and if she knows that we're waiting for ARTPOP share something about it, that's not that much to ask tbh. It's not like we're asking for the release or something.

We've been 1 year without any information...

this tbh!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
disneyhigh

Katy hasnt had a full album for THREE YEARS and her fans arent saying anything about it. 

lol plzzz. Katys fan base is the GP. She doesn't have half as many dedicated fans as Gaga. Plus she's a singles artist and most people pay attention to her singles and not her album as a whole.

disneyhigh

I don't believe this. I'm sorry but Gaga is a public figure 5 years into her career. She know's how her "fans" can be and it's common knowledge being a celebrity requires a lot of strength in regards to the kind of messages you can receive online.

Well, ****. She has been teasing the **** out of us since August about ARTPOP. Giving lyrics, hints, and all of a sudden she stops without giving any explanation. I know she had surgery but why do they keep saying " She has to focus on recovery.." Ok... How is being on your phone preventing her from learning to walk? She cant at least tell us how shes doing? At least say how ARTPOP is coming along or wether she's even still working on it? Like something?! Instead of having her team speak for her? She knows how extremely frustrated we are she cant say "ARTPOP" has been delayed until further notice? So we can at least stop checking her twitter every 5 min... Seriously.

hoeslay

And some people sweaaaar they're real fans -_- Gaga we know you lurk so....WE LOVE YOU! Ignore the ignorant fans  :runhug:  In other news - OMG TARA IS ALIVE :emma: 

Okay so a bunch of Gaga fans consider themselves to be elite and claim other gaga fans are "haters" for tweeting her that she should have tweeted on her birthday and should give us more ARTPOP info (which is completely logical, and to be exptected).

Now let's see; "the fame" is Gaga's expertise. She studied litterally what every artist did wrong and how their fan bases reacted.

This woman knows everything about the good side and the dark side of fame.

With fame comes fans that want more and more and more of you. They want to literally know where you are, at what time, what you had for dinner last night. Does this come as a surprise to Gaga? NO. Did she foresee it happening? YES. Is she playing with it right now? YES. Why? Because she wants to find out if we really do stick by her and go mad.

However; these are NOT Gaga's words. She loves every fan to death because they allowed her to live her dream.

Wether they pressure her, which she expects, and is somehow logical because she does tend to let us know too much too early about her next thing, or not. She knows.

Stop melting down over what an assistant said.

Fans are fans.

Introvert

Hm. So weird. I would think a superstar has better things to do than read a bunch of twitter messages, specially if they are hate messages.

Oh well. :ohwell:

gaga has made a point to acknowledge digital communication with her fans. why wouldn't she see them? do you see her on this video crying to us and victimizing herself? no. she acknowledges the hate messages, she naturally doesn't like them, and shes just living her life doing whatever it is that shes doing thats completely separate from twitter and her haters. your comment makes it seem like shes unhealthily consumed by what everyones thinking of her. even madonna admits to being nervous about how people perceive her work and her personality. its human. but it doesnt mean they're consumed by it. get real please lol

Economy

tweeting is gonna affect her health?

hand arthritis is as far as it can go really

MonsterOfSpain

I don't buy it. She still can tweet the dates ur something :reductive:

And those hateful Twitter "monsters"... she has to try to not pay attention to that, and only focus in GGD stans :hor:

ceminay

Didn't she write a long letter to some "famous" woman about her being bullied on twitter by her fans? She shouldn't really complain... She shouldn't focus on stuff like that either...

It really disgusts me seeing how YOU LITTLE MONSTERS act on TWITTER. The Woman is already in so much pain and sadness for canceling the born this way ball and having surgery. She's in a very delicate stage right now. She needs to be positive and move forward. Saying she needs to tweet, when is the single coming out is making it worse. Stop bullying her because thats what your doing. She needs her privacy and we need to respect that. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived