That's Tara's voice? I expected her to sound much cuter :smh:

Ā 

I'm glad Sonja spoke :yes:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mariann

This is so awful.Ā  :cry:

Why can't some people understand that she just needs some time for herself. Whether she is tweeting or not, we all know that she is still out there and that she is recovering. Why isn't that enough?Ā 

EarnYourLeather

Sorry but why is she letting this out through her assistant?

Ā 

As far as we know she still can type, just put something on LM (thats why her own site is for I thought) and if she knows that we're waiting for ARTPOP share something about it, that's not that much to ask tbh. It's not like we're asking for the release or something.

Ā 

We've been 1 year without any information...

Ā 

Ā 

This story made me roll my eyes.

Ā 

Lady GaGa knows damn well and good that a huge portion of her "fans" on twitter are vile* little creatures who have no problem telling people like Kelly O and Madonna to kill themselves. I can't imagine that a woman as smart as GaGa would be shocked when these "fans" turned against her.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

* Are you happy Jack?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

My thoughts exactly.Ā  :clap:

SMILE2NE1

Where in the video does Sonya tell them to spread the message to stop posting hateful things?

Bitter

Where in the video does Sonya tell them to spread the message to stop posting hateful things?

Ā 

Ā 

nowhere, so it could easily be fake info from the guy who wrote it.

Ā 

Mods you better edit the op , she never said those things in that video.

Some fans can be monsturds

I have waited 8 years for my faves new album to be released and I've still got another two months. Now quit your b---hing and look at how lucky we all are to be on our fourth QUALITY album in 5 years :ARTPOP:

NewYorkCity

Sometimes it's not hateful. That's just the truth and she don't wanna read it. People wanna see the tweet which will say that we won't get anything new before Septemper.

Ā 

You are the perfect example of what they are saying.Ā 

LukiiGleek

first ur all like gaga give us soooongs we need ARTPOP

and now ur blaming everyone elseĀ 

haha

Elizabeth

Well I hope the people sending hate messages are fully aware that Gaga can and has seen them. It really annoys me that people would post such hate messages.Ā 

A lot of you need to move on from being a fan.

Ā 

I can't with some fans who are all "she MUST do this" and "she HAS to do that". Um, with how bitter she's probably feeling towards us thanks to THAT kind of attitude, don't expect her to do ANYTHING anytime soon other than focus on getting better.

Some of you need to grow the hell up.

:clap:

I feel so terrible for her. Having known what it's like to be on the receiving end of *really* nasty Tweets while using the service, I cannot believe that any Little Monsters would resort to such a thing. BUT, Gaga is of sorts at fault for this. She spoiled us, as many people as loving as her would do if/when they found themselves in the spotlight with hoards fans. She created a Monster (pun intended), and that Monster rears its ugly head when those affected don't get instant gratification. It is a real shame, but there's always "one in every crowd" as they say, and as there are ~36 million of us, there's bound to be more than the "one" in the crowd who spoils it for everybody.

Ā 

Gaga needs to shift it back and recover, we all know that. But at the same time she has to appease the Monster and tweet more news. Fans are reaching, getting their hopes up then lashing out at her even though it's all on them. It's gonna be nasty for the whole Little Monster fan-base and Mother Monster herself if it continues the way it has been. :(

Ā 

Sad, but true.

RAMROD

They are talking about it on minutes 1:49 everyone.

They must have been talking about the matter since the very beginning.

And this video just a bit that got recorded.

Sonja were saying that sometimes it better to not saying anything at all, referring to response that Gagadi to all hateful **** she receives.

Really some fellow monsters need to learn how respect someone.

Perhaps the reasin they get bullied are because they are egotistical fukks in the first place.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ with birds I share this lonely view (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

monstermanifest

I haven't read the whole 9 pages of this thread, but all i keep thinking about is Lauriann Gibson calling Little Monsters "disrespectful ****s"...I don't think those words have every been truer than watching some people complain about not getting ARTPOP or updates yet.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived