Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Was this when Gaga was injured?

lodylody

42 members have voted

1. 1. Was this when Gaga was injured? (2:36)

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Featured Posts

lodylody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwRmDAg9RQo (If anyone could embed the Youtube I'd be grateful.)

We all know that the last BTWB before she announced the end of the BTWB was in Montreal. This is a video of Scheibe - people suggest that at 2:36 (2:37 but we don't want you to miss the very beginning of the action :lolgaga: ) is the precise moment when Gaga's injury became "end-game" for the BTWB, from just a pain.

There are a few points to consider:

-) Is the scream a genuine scream? Scheibe is a song, in a way, about anger at being dominated by men; could it therefore be just a scream for the performance?

-)She kneels on the floor, which I haven't seen happen before - she also shakes her head, and gets up very slowly. Is this her shaking her head, the moment when she realised that it had to end? Or is it, again, just part of the show for the particular song?

-) Her ending remarks say that she's ready to "leave GOAT" and invade the Earth with "ARTPOP". She didn't make ARTPOP references that often, when you think about it. So is this after she reached the epiphany that it had to end, so she made a "closing remark" about the whole BTWB (leaving GOAT) and the future? Or was it just part of the BTWB and the hype machine that she loves to roll?

Just a point of information - other people made these points by stretching, I'm not stretching. :laughga: Please leave your point of view, maybe if you're undecided or slightly leaning to one side explain your thoughts. :)

No, she talked about ARTPOP and 'invading Earth' and 'Last moment before ARTPOP' a little before this as well so....

Also, at the very end of Sheisse she does this weird kick thing with her leg that someone would definitely NOT do if you were in pain :smh:

BUT, when her head was on the ground (which she's kinda done before) she does seem like angry at herself, like she knows she can't continue hiding her injury so....

I really have no idea :smh:

Definitely, that wasn't a genuine scream, or to make more entertaining the performance. Her screams are more like "YEAH!" and that was "AHHH" 

Do you get what I say :flop: ?

lodylody

I'm undecided tbh, the scream does sound fake, but the head-shaking afterwards is so genuine :cryga: 

Dunk96

She said the same things at my BTWB when she did this song about ARTPOP and leaving G.O.A.T.

So no I don't believe that it was about Gaga's injury in terms of screaming.She was getting the crowd going,not being in legitimate pain.Yea.she may have just knelt down in some parts before the end of the tour,but **** I don't blame her.Scheisse's choreography is f*cking complex.:cryga:

Diamond Heart

I think it sounds like a scream and not "DANCE MUTHAF*CKAS!" kinda scream.
Like shes hurt herself

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

lodylody

I think it sounds like a scream and not "DANCE MUTHAF*CKAS!" kinda scream.

Like shes hurt herself

I guess the real issue is, we've never heard her scream in pain before...

I don't mean that in a bad way :awkney:

Seriously though, it sounds kind of false to me but it was almost chilling the first time I heard it...

Why the moment she got injured is so important?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

sciencemonster

It sounds like it may have been a scream of aggression, almost like when people yell out during a workout to try to lift weights? I know that sounds maybe kind of lame, but it isn't a piercing sort of scream like what I would expect from a tear. 

Stephen

No

I've been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for sometime now, over the past month it has worsened. I've been praying it would heal. I hid it from my staff, I didn't want to disappoint my amazing fans. However after last nights performance I could not walk and still can't.

EvilChromatica

Is it me or did I just saw another thread that is the same from last week...??  :derpga:

Archived