Jump to content
new music

Britney Spears - She'll Never Be Me OUT NOW (from Britney 25th anniversary)


SimonBaetens
 Share

Featured Posts

SimonBaetens

A delicious previously unreleased track by Britney Spears called 'She'll Never Be Me' is available now as promo single for the 25th Anniversary Edition of her album Britney, out November 6. 

 

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • YAAAS 8
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I love when artists release previously unreleased tracks or region-locked tracks to commemorate an album's anniversary so much!!! :giveup:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Pandacadabra said:

Gaga should do the same for Joanne's 10 year anniversary. Add 1 or 2 new tracks, and please not a Work Tape whatever that means.

I'm still waiting for Gaga to put Chromatica's bonus tracks on streaming...

Awkward Stan Twitter GIF

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gohan said:

Is she ok with this?

Probably not, but she sold her back catalogue so now she gets no say whatsoever in where it’s used or how

Edited by gagzus
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey so we know that this has nothing to do with Britney right? That this is some record label person who owns her catalogue releasing it for promo without consulting her?

I mean cool for long time fans I guess

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

SimonBaetens
11 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Hey so we know that this has nothing to do with Britney right? That this is some record label person who owns her catalogue releasing it for promo without consulting her?

I mean cool for long time fans I guess

Well yes, she sold her catalogue, so that likely includes previously unreleased music as well. 

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
Link to post
Share on other sites

NemoMyName

When an artist sign with a label they own almost everything: masters, demos, etc... As the artist is a paid employee they sometimes have a saying but is the label who decides what gets released, what gets shelved, what gets promoted.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...