Auralegends 9,057 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 4 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: 38. LoveDrug (Album Version) — 8.52 Deserved Top 10 but at least it's quite high already 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,692 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 I purposely didn’t participate in this mega rate because I genuinely wanted to see how the rest of yall would rank her songs without me interrupting the ranking. And now I regret it because I’m legit pissed tf off. I hate yall. Genuinely. 4 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,888 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said: I purposely didn’t participate in this mega rate because I genuinely wanted to see how the rest of yall would rank her songs without me interrupting the ranking. And now I regret it because I’m legit pissed tf off. I hate yall. Genuinely. Next time please do! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,692 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 2 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: Next time please do! Imma make it my mission because this ranking is just…. Ugh my blood pressure skyrocketed 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,692 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 3 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: Next time please do! Re-do with DOC, CTC, Harlequin, and L4S when? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,888 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said: Re-do with DOC, CTC, Harlequin, and L4S when? READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,406 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 (edited) Really guys, I'm angry because Bolsonaro had more votes than Lula and this ranking is proof that people can't vote! Edited Monday at 12:32 PM by TheMontebello grammar, henny You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,682 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 The way we found peace (admin came home) And then this happened The gays know how to party 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,972 Posted Monday at 11:02 AM Share Posted Monday at 11:02 AM I guess covid did it's damage 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,914 Posted Monday at 11:11 AM Share Posted Monday at 11:11 AM Y'all need to get an appointment 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonBaetens 9,720 Posted Monday at 11:12 AM Share Posted Monday at 11:12 AM 4 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: but I thought this song was a fan fave? yeah like 17 years ago when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Celloo Deng 56,521 Posted Monday at 11:59 AM Share Posted Monday at 11:59 AM where's the rest! she/her 🖤 Gaga, Billie, MJ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,888 Posted Monday at 12:00 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 12:00 PM 1 minute ago, Celloo Deng said: where's the rest! In my boobs READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Celloo Deng 56,521 Posted Monday at 12:11 PM Share Posted Monday at 12:11 PM 11 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: In my boobs hubba hubba she/her 🖤 Gaga, Billie, MJ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,328 Posted Monday at 12:17 PM Share Posted Monday at 12:17 PM 14 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: In my boobs You've been storing them for so long it's time to release them May chaos take the world! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.