ANVEEROY 66,638 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 (edited) Choose carefully! vs Edited September 28 by ANVEEROY READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,264 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 Between “Milkshake” and “Bossy” … Kelis‘ ringtone game was platinum status 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,638 Posted September 28 Author Share Posted September 28 15 minutes ago, bxr said: Between “Milkshake” and “Bossy” … Kelis‘ ringtone game was platinum status READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
peggyhill 2,237 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 as seen on tv Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,354 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 Guuuurl milkshake is like Scheisse while whine up is like government hooker . Both great but one is obviously far more epic Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,307 Posted September 29 Share Posted September 29 30 minutes ago, Controversiaga said: Guuuurl milkshake is like Scheisse while whine up is like government hooker . Both great but one is obviously far more epic You're half correct; yes, in both pairings, one song is significantly more epic than the other... but to clarify........ Government Hooker > Scheiße & Milkshake > Whine Up 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,307 Posted September 29 Share Posted September 29 (edited) At one point in my life, I probably listened to Milkshake 4,000 times a week It sounds like bees swarming, but sexily Although, I admit... I used to think she was saying "& their life is better than yours" A misheard lyric that seemed so arbitrarily MEAN lmaooooo Edited September 29 by NUTELLA Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,638 Posted September 29 Author Share Posted September 29 1 hour ago, peggyhill said: READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,638 Posted September 29 Author Share Posted September 29 1 hour ago, Controversiaga said: Guuuurl milkshake is like Scheisse while whine up is like government hooker . Both great but one is obviously far more epic 34 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: You're half correct; yes, in both pairings, one song is significantly more epic than the other... but to clarify........ Government Hooker > Scheiße & Milkshake > Whine Up 32 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: At one point in my life, I probably listened to Milkshake 4,000 times a week It sounds like bees swarming, but sexily Although, I admit... I used to think she was saying "& their life is better than yours" A misheard lyric that seemed so arbitrarily MEAN lmaooooo You two are getting along, hmmm... @Ladle Ghoulash summoning you READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,307 Posted September 29 Share Posted September 29 13 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: You two are getting along I love me some Crazy Cathy The trick is to never forget she's crazy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,378 Posted September 29 Share Posted September 29 my hotdog brings all the boys to the yard and they're like it's bigger than your damn right it's thicker than yours I could breed you but I have to come So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,638 Posted September 29 Author Share Posted September 29 11 minutes ago, River said: my hotdog brings all the boys to the yard and they're like it's bigger than your damn right it's thicker than yours I could breed you but I have to come Ew Ew ew READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,902 Posted September 29 Share Posted September 29 Redone produced "Whine Up" Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,378 Posted September 29 Share Posted September 29 16 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: Ew Ew ew Excellent Wow? thank you So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonBaetens 9,655 Posted September 29 Share Posted September 29 when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.