Mirrion Rizzons 12,882 Posted Monday at 02:48 PM Share Posted Monday at 02:48 PM (edited) Saw a post on twt about how the user can’t enjoy songs that sound like others, even if it’s not intentional plagiarism. When asked for an example, they said SHICD’s chorus sounds like Natasha beddingfields pocketful of sunshine I hear it but I also don’t, how did they draw this comparison Happy in the club with a pocket full of sunshine Edited Monday at 02:50 PM by Mirrion Rizzons 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,426 Posted Monday at 06:39 PM Share Posted Monday at 06:39 PM Wbk I realised this years ago like after watching Easy A. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Defmix100 7,247 Posted Monday at 10:03 PM Share Posted Monday at 10:03 PM I mean it has been mentioned since 2009 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.