TaylorSwift 164,557 Posted Friday at 11:14 PM Share Posted Friday at 11:14 PM Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 2 16 2 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
saint satine 230 Posted Friday at 11:25 PM Share Posted Friday at 11:25 PM ⋆˚࿔ 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦! 𝜗𝜚˚⋆ 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alvitr 1,685 Posted Friday at 11:26 PM Share Posted Friday at 11:26 PM Icon LG8 out Soon 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,456 Posted Friday at 11:36 PM Share Posted Friday at 11:36 PM omg this just reminded me I had a dream recently where I met Lily Allen and I was so gagged I was like omg I love ur album Alright Still with LDN and Smile was my favorite song in 4th grade and it was so exciting love that, hope she wins something 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
timdrake 3,014 Posted Friday at 11:42 PM Share Posted Friday at 11:42 PM oh lily Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mamo 20,738 Posted Friday at 11:56 PM Share Posted Friday at 11:56 PM sex toys, butt plugs, lube inside Ï could be your girlfriend for the weekend... 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,378 Posted yesterday at 12:17 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:17 AM (edited) 44 minutes ago, weed said: omg this just reminded me I had a dream recently where I met Lily Allen and I was so gagged I was like omg I love ur album Alright Still with LDN and Smile was my favorite song in 4th grade and it was so exciting love that, hope she wins something That‘s wilde … I get how she can be a bit of a pill for some people, but her mixtapes got me through some patchy times in undergrad … and then the rest of the albums just became little milestones in the memory‘s museum … but, to your point, random anecdote, when she went on tour for No Shame, I reached out to her publicist (I think?), I sent an email with few links from my blog (which, literally just an independent miscellany sort of pop culture site) where I wrote about Lily, and a request for a press pass … and she got right back and sorted the whole kit and kaboodle … but/and/so, all of that was just to circle back to your dream … Lily ended up holding an impromptu meet-and-greet for any fans who wanted to stay afterward … I was the last one in line and we just talked about her mixtapes and early MySpace days … she gave me a long-sleeve shirt and signed a ticket for my sister who couldn‘t make it … so, I don‘t know, from my experience she seemed human in an otherwise not so much industry … and, to your point, it‘d be solid for her to take home some Grammy hardware for West End Girl Edited yesterday at 12:20 AM by bxr 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RebeldeFaith 5,803 Posted yesterday at 12:29 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:29 AM I might consider. Thanks. Can I vanish into a cheeseburger pizza? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ilia Malinin 3,194 Posted yesterday at 12:40 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:40 AM everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left! 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LG10 14,195 Posted yesterday at 02:18 AM Share Posted yesterday at 02:18 AM done Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luke78619 23,560 Posted yesterday at 05:59 AM Share Posted yesterday at 05:59 AM She deserves insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,456 Posted yesterday at 06:20 AM Share Posted yesterday at 06:20 AM 5 hours ago, bxr said: That‘s wilde … I get how she can be a bit of a pill for some people, but her mixtapes got me through some patchy times in undergrad … and then the rest of the albums just became little milestones in the memory‘s museum … but, to your point, random anecdote, when she went on tour for No Shame, I reached out to her publicist (I think?), I sent an email with few links from my blog (which, literally just an independent miscellany sort of pop culture site) where I wrote about Lily, and a request for a press pass … and she got right back and sorted the whole kit and kaboodle … but/and/so, all of that was just to circle back to your dream … Lily ended up holding an impromptu meet-and-greet for any fans who wanted to stay afterward … I was the last one in line and we just talked about her mixtapes and early MySpace days … she gave me a long-sleeve shirt and signed a ticket for my sister who couldn‘t make it … so, I don‘t know, from my experience she seemed human in an otherwise not so much industry … and, to your point, it‘d be solid for her to take home some Grammy hardware for West End Girl That sounds like a really cool experience, so nice that they got back to you so quickly and you were able to meet her and chat! She's definitely not perfect but I love ha, so talented, beautiful voice. I feel like she puts the most humor into her music compared to other established artists. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
doraemon 1,153 Posted yesterday at 08:03 AM Share Posted yesterday at 08:03 AM Parlophone never submitted her for Grammys? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Addison Rae 18,349 Posted yesterday at 08:22 AM Share Posted yesterday at 08:22 AM dildo Goddison Rae ended Fadga Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,330 Posted yesterday at 08:41 AM Share Posted yesterday at 08:41 AM polka dot makes it look so classy May chaos take the world! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.