Lady Judas 3 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago Hi, I made a remix combining "Marry the Night," "Scheiße," "Judas," "Mary Jane Holland," and "Just Another Day (live in drive bar)." It's worth noting that the transition between "Scheiße" and "Judas" is based on the TikTok version. It's called Best RX, I hope do u like:) https://drive.google.com/file/d/14PYea_aIZk3nlhqQgAIW9D5RDPNWoAUl/view?usp=sharing 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,266 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago @gagacabana Just Another Day found her motley crew in the cadence of a sapphic curation station! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,350 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago (edited) Very interested to see how Just Another Day gets incorporated into this ngl Edit: That was NOT what I expected at all!!! I didn't really understand the inclusion of Just Another Day, but then again I made a Mashup of Madonna's Living For Love and LG's Abracadabra. So WHO AM I TO JUDGE *Michelle Visage voice* Edited 2 hours ago by Duella Dvil Clarification www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,887 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, bxr said: @gagacabana Just Another Day found her motley crew in the cadence of a sapphic curation station! I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.