Jump to content
audio

Remix by fan


Lady Judas
 Share

Featured Posts

Lady Judas

Hi, I made a remix combining "Marry the Night," "Scheiße," "Judas," "Mary Jane Holland," and "Just Another Day (live in drive bar)."
It's worth noting that the transition between "Scheiße" and "Judas" is based on the TikTok version.

It's called Best RX, I hope do u like:):staymad:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14PYea_aIZk3nlhqQgAIW9D5RDPNWoAUl/view?usp=sharing

  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Duella Dvil

Very interested to see how Just Another Day gets incorporated into this ngl:laughga:

Edit: That was NOT what I expected at all!!! I didn't really understand the inclusion of Just Another Day, but then again I made a Mashup of Madonna's Living For Love and LG's Abracadabra. So WHO AM I TO JUDGE *Michelle Visage voice*

Edited by Duella Dvil
Clarification
www.instagram.com/theduella666
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagacabana
1 hour ago, bxr said:

:music::legend::applause::queenga:

@gagacabana Just Another Day found her motley crew in the cadence of a sapphic curation station!

I Used To Pray For Times Like This GIF

I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...