ANVEEROY 66,638 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 Am I, am I, am I Am I, am I, am I Am I still alive? Where am I? I cry Who was it that pulled the trigger, was it you or I? I'm completely numb, why you acting dumb? I won't blame myself 'cause we both know you were the one I don't know what to do, you don't know what to say The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay The monster inside you is torturing me The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay, eh-eh Replay, r-replay, eh-eh The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay, eh-eh Every single day, yeah, I dig a grave Then I sit inside it, wondering if I'll behave It's a game I play, and I hate to say You're the worst thing and the best thing that's happened to me I don't know what to do, you don't know what to say The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay The monster inside you is torturing me The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay, eh-eh Replay, r-replay, eh-eh The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay, eh-eh Psychologically, it's something that I can't explain Scratch my nails into the dirt to pull me out okay Does it matter, does it matter? Damage is done Does it matter, does it matter? You had the gun You had the gun You had the gun You had the gun I don't know what to do, you don't know what to say The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay The monster inside you is torturing me The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay, eh-eh Your monsters torture me Your monsters torture me Your monsters torture me The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay, eh-eh READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 2 5 5 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,264 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 Bless, up … —a TUNE @shape of a rvfzme I still spin this on heavy rotation and the Garden of Eden x Replay mashup still shakes richters … the levels! 2 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
maymay 456 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 BOP FOREVER 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,347 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 SHOULD HAVE BEEN FEATURED IN THE MAYHEM BALL www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 3 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,638 Posted September 28 Author Share Posted September 28 11 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said: SHOULD HAVE BEEN FEATURED IN THE MAYHEM BALL SAY IT LOUD! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,638 Posted September 28 Author Share Posted September 28 15 minutes ago, maymay said: BOP FOREVER YAS! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,638 Posted September 28 Author Share Posted September 28 26 minutes ago, bxr said: Bless, up … —a TUNE @shape of a rvfzme I still spin this on heavy rotation and the Garden of Eden x Replay mashup still shakes richters … the levels! COOL REMIX! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,264 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 (edited) 27 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said: SHOULD HAVE BEEN FEATURED IN THE MAYHEM BALL 16 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: SAY IT LOUD! … but whew, what an ENCORE! Edited September 28 by bxr 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,638 Posted September 29 Author Share Posted September 29 1 hour ago, bxr said: … but whew, what an ENCORE! REPLAAAAAAAAAAY! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
steven 6,734 Posted September 29 Share Posted September 29 1 hour ago, bxr said: … but whew, what an ENCORE! Oh you can tell she still loves this song very much 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
warhol killah 9,366 Posted September 29 Share Posted September 29 cannot believe it's been 6 years since this BOP a GAGA sound fanatic ✴ graphic design 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SevenWonder 4,792 Posted September 29 Share Posted September 29 Best song on Chromatica. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,078 Posted September 29 Share Posted September 29 One of my favorite Gaga songs ever 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Creyk 18,875 Posted September 29 Share Posted September 29 She can still make it smash by making a killer video and sending it to radio 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smother Em Eh 7,328 Posted Wednesday at 09:33 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 09:33 PM Was just listening to it on repeat today and remembering how great it was. Also I always thought at the end she was saying, “Little Monsters touching me” Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.