Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
music news

'Danceteria Afterhours' by Madonna & Charli XCX falls 62% on day 2 on Spotify


TaylorSwift
 Share

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil
2 minutes ago, loveandpeace said:

Such an unnecessary collab tbh.

BOTH WERE

Hated Love Sensation with Kylie

Hate Danceteria with Charli

And NO it's not because I dislike either of them. I LOVE BOTH, their contributions were so underwhelming

www.instagram.com/theduella666
  • Like 3
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said:

BOTH WERE

Hated Love Sensation with Kylie

Hate Danceteria with Charli

 

36 minutes ago, Murakami27 said:

I listened to it once and that was enough. 

I guess you girls don’t wanna talk about Madonna and Charli. :traumatica:

  • LMAO 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Addison Rae said:

see if addison was on the remix instead…

then it would have fallen 62% on the first day

  • LMAO 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Duella Dvil said:

BOTH WERE

Hated Love Sensation with Kylie

Hate Danceteria with Charli

And NO it's not because I dislike either of them. I LOVE BOTH, their contributions were so underwhelming

Kylie sounds amazing on Love Sensation. If anything the production of the new instrumental hurt the song. They should have just edited Kylie’s vocals into the original instrumental.

 

tbh the biggest problem with some of the collabs including Bring Your Love is that both Sabrina and Kylie sound way less auto tuned than Madonna, it sounds like they are both singing with and AI version of Madonna. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...