Blackout19 16,336 Posted Sunday at 06:20 AM Share Posted Sunday at 06:20 AM how can someone not choose rain on me?! i am a free woman. ○● 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,164 Posted Sunday at 06:42 AM Share Posted Sunday at 06:42 AM 5 hours ago, PartySick said: Picking ROM 'cause some of those shots are just too good not to. It's incredibly well directed and produced visually imo. Also, she invented 67 for a chromaitica hater, u praise it too often Shame So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,957 Posted Sunday at 06:51 AM Share Posted Sunday at 06:51 AM 6 minutes ago, River said: for a chromaitica hater, u praise it too often Shame Her videography is peak, even for her worst album Whimsical bitch 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 620 Posted Sunday at 06:49 PM Share Posted Sunday at 06:49 PM By far Rain On Me, it is one of LGs best videos. I love the dystopian sci-fi setting. Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,219 Posted Sunday at 07:29 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:29 PM 17 hours ago, PartySick said: Picking ROM 'cause some of those shots are just too good not to. It's incredibly well directed and produced visually imo. Also, she invented 67 That last sentence paired with THAT GIF you are (party) SICK IN THE HEAD OT: RUNWAY CLEARS It honestly feels like it GOT what made Gaga so interesting in the early days. Whereas with rain on me, as stunning as it is, it felt like the idea of what Gaga is supposed to be. So ultimately I choose Runway. Easily. www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,310 Posted Sunday at 07:31 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:31 PM Both are major skips but ROM clears imo Runway is fun but most of the outfits are tacky and ugly Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,219 Posted Sunday at 07:33 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:33 PM 16 hours ago, VelvetVenus said: I was so disappointed that ROM was basically CGI. I have always loved that Gaga’s discography had real locations and the space was so well used on the vision she had for her videos I felt ROM video was just basically what everyone was doing back in the day Rumway on the other hand has a lot of the factors that I love about Gaga videos, specially fashion So runway takes it for me THIS I LOVE Stupid Love and 911 specifically because they're shot on location. ROM however, that video as much as I love the choreo, Doechii and Parris compliment Gaga so well. Whereas it felt like Gaga trying to keep up with God Is A Woman and some of Ari's other videos. www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,858 Posted Sunday at 08:35 PM Author Share Posted Sunday at 08:35 PM ROM is winning READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,858 Posted Sunday at 10:46 PM Author Share Posted Sunday at 10:46 PM 23 hours ago, NUTELLA said: Anyway, Runway's video is more polished & sophisticated But ROM, the song, has more replay value 22 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: Rain On Me is more fun but RUNWAY is more colorful and fashionable I'm choosing miss I can turn this asshole into a runway 21 hours ago, DrKindnessKunt2005 said: Music video wise: RUNWAY > Rain On Me Paris Gobbel >>>>> Ricky Jackson 21 hours ago, gagzus said: To be fair Richy was only the choreographer for ROM, and Robert Rodriguez directed it. Parris did both for Runway. 21 hours ago, DrKindnessKunt2005 said: True, my opinion is kind off topic frankly because I’m judging all their work. I’m just not a big Ricky fan in general. 21 hours ago, gagzus said: I mean… the majority of all of her choreography was by him. Even a lot of her old choreo BoomKack takes credit for we found out years later he actually came up with and taught Gaga it like Bad Romance and Judas. Hence why Parris changed a lot of the choreo for the Mayhem Ball even on her old songs. But I think she’s her best creative partner full stop. 21 hours ago, PartySick said: Picking ROM 'cause some of those shots are just too good not to. It's incredibly well directed and produced visually imo. Also, she invented 67 21 hours ago, DrKindnessKunt2005 said: Very unpopular option, but the number of choreography numbers that I enjoy that Paris choreographed outnumbers the number of her old choreography numbers that I enjoy 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀 I consider listing the older choreography numbers that I enjoy, but I don’t want to be dragged 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀 20 hours ago, RochesterJoannster said: Runway is a fantastic video. I did not expect to enjoy it that much. You know it’s a good video when it makes you like the song more than you did Rain On Me is a solid and serviceable (not fantastic) video, but it’s exactly what anyone would have expected it to be (but then again so is the song). 20 hours ago, jacs vs looser said: ROM because I can actually watch the video without muting the song 19 hours ago, VelvetVenus said: I was so disappointed that ROM was basically CGI. I have always loved that Gaga’s discography had real locations and the space was so well used on the vision she had for her videos I felt ROM video was just basically what everyone was doing back in the day Rumway on the other hand has a lot of the factors that I love about Gaga videos, specially fashion So runway takes it for me 16 hours ago, Blackout19 said: how can someone not choose rain on me?! 16 hours ago, River said: for a chromaitica hater, u praise it too often Shame 15 hours ago, PartySick said: Her videography is peak, even for her worst album 3 hours ago, Cherry Blues said: By far Rain On Me, it is one of LGs best videos. I love the dystopian sci-fi setting. 3 hours ago, Duella Dvil said: That last sentence paired with THAT GIF you are (party) SICK IN THE HEAD OT: RUNWAY CLEARS It honestly feels like it GOT what made Gaga so interesting in the early days. Whereas with rain on me, as stunning as it is, it felt like the idea of what Gaga is supposed to be. So ultimately I choose Runway. Easily. 3 hours ago, Controversiaga said: Both are major skips but ROM clears imo Runway is fun but most of the outfits are tacky and ugly 3 hours ago, Duella Dvil said: THIS I LOVE Stupid Love and 911 specifically because they're shot on location. ROM however, that video as much as I love the choreo, Doechii and Parris compliment Gaga so well. Whereas it felt like Gaga trying to keep up with God Is A Woman and some of Ari's other videos. MAKE SURE YOU ALL VOTE READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KindnessPunk 2,547 Posted yesterday at 12:15 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:15 AM The one from CHROMATICA obvi!!!! RAIN ON ME, TSUNAMI Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xardas 1,980 Posted yesterday at 12:32 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:32 AM I prefer ROM anesthetic but this video screams for a little plot. Runway feels much more complete because it has everything that should be contained. Voted for Runway IG: @bartoszprazuch Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,957 Posted yesterday at 02:12 AM Share Posted yesterday at 02:12 AM 6 hours ago, Duella Dvil said: That last sentence paired with THAT GIF you are (party) SICK IN THE HEAD Every time I do the RoM choreo now I'm gonna think about it Whimsical bitch Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.