ANVEEROY 65,813 Posted Saturday at 11:40 PM Share Posted Saturday at 11:40 PM Choose carefully! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,074 Posted Saturday at 11:44 PM Share Posted Saturday at 11:44 PM (edited) Two new threads in less than one minute? (edit- now three!!) Oh Miss Roy is trying to bury my new thread as revenge for my thoughts on Judas, I know it The dozens (dozens!) of us who want a black background will not be silenced! Edited Saturday at 11:45 PM by NUTELLA 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,074 Posted Saturday at 11:44 PM Share Posted Saturday at 11:44 PM (edited) Anyway, Runway's video is more polished & sophisticated But ROM, the song, has more replay value Edited Saturday at 11:45 PM by NUTELLA 4 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,813 Posted Saturday at 11:46 PM Author Share Posted Saturday at 11:46 PM 1 minute ago, NUTELLA said: Two new threads in less than one minute? (edit- now three!!) Oh Miss Roy is trying to bury my new thread as revenge for my thoughts on Judas, I know it The dozens (dozens!) of us who want a black background will not be silenced! No, I am so tired of this TAYLOR SWIFT THREADS! We want GAGA! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,361 Posted yesterday at 12:20 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:20 AM Rain On Me is more fun but RUNWAY is more colorful and fashionable I'm choosing miss I can turn this asshole into a runway I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DrKindnessKunt2005 6,482 Posted yesterday at 12:59 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:59 AM Music video wise: RUNWAY > Rain On Me Paris Gobbel >>>>> Ricky Jackson Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,618 Posted yesterday at 01:06 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:06 AM 5 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt2005 said: Music video wise: RUNWAY > Rain On Me Paris Gobbel >>>>> Ricky Jackson To be fair Richy was only the choreographer for ROM, and Robert Rodriguez directed it. Parris did both for Runway. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DrKindnessKunt2005 6,482 Posted yesterday at 01:12 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:12 AM 4 minutes ago, gagzus said: To be fair Richy was only the choreographer for ROM, and Robert Rodriguez directed it. Parris did both for Runway. True, my opinion is kind off topic frankly because I’m judging all their work. I’m just not a big Ricky fan in general. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,618 Posted yesterday at 01:27 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:27 AM 13 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt2005 said: True, my opinion is kind off topic frankly because I’m judging all their work. I’m just not a big Ricky fan in general. I mean… the majority of all of her choreography was by him. Even a lot of her old choreo BoomKack takes credit for we found out years later he actually came up with and taught Gaga it like Bad Romance and Judas. Hence why Parris changed a lot of the choreo for the Mayhem Ball even on her old songs. But I think she’s her best creative partner full stop. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,871 Posted yesterday at 01:40 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:40 AM Picking ROM 'cause some of those shots are just too good not to. It's incredibly well directed and produced visually imo. Also, she invented 67 Whimsical bitch 6 1 1 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DrKindnessKunt2005 6,482 Posted yesterday at 01:42 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:42 AM Very unpopular option, but the number of choreography numbers that I enjoy that Paris choreographed outnumbers the number of her old choreography numbers that I enjoy 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀 I consider listing the older choreography numbers that I enjoy, but I don’t want to be dragged 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RochesterJoannster 4,191 Posted yesterday at 02:35 AM Share Posted yesterday at 02:35 AM Runway is a fantastic video. I did not expect to enjoy it that much. You know it’s a good video when it makes you like the song more than you did Rain On Me is a solid and serviceable (not fantastic) video, but it’s exactly what anyone would have expected it to be (but then again so is the song). Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
jacs vs looser 5,173 Posted yesterday at 02:39 AM Share Posted yesterday at 02:39 AM ROM because I can actually watch the video without muting the song Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VelvetVenus 244 Posted yesterday at 03:02 AM Share Posted yesterday at 03:02 AM I was so disappointed that ROM was basically CGI. I have always loved that Gaga’s discography had real locations and the space was so well used on the vision she had for her videos I felt ROM video was just basically what everyone was doing back in the day Rumway on the other hand has a lot of the factors that I love about Gaga videos, specially fashion So runway takes it for me 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,813 Posted yesterday at 05:04 AM Author Share Posted yesterday at 05:04 AM Wow a tie!!! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.