Gimme More 35,826 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 (edited) Sugababes have announced their brand new self-titled album will be out on 12 February 2026. They have just dropped the lead single: Tracklist: 1. ‘Peace & Love’ 2. ‘Jungle’ 3. ‘Ghost’ 4. ‘Love Language’ 5. ‘Modern Love’ 6. ‘Shook’ 7. ‘After All’ 8. ‘Weeds’ 9. ‘Plot Twist’ 10. ‘Scorpio’ 11. ‘Ain’t it Funny’ 12. ‘Full Circle’ Edited September 24 by Gimme More 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,272 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 (edited) Meh, song is a cute non-event BUT the font in the beginning is very TFM & the funeral procession feels visually evocative of this Edited September 24 by NUTELLA 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,308 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 Sugababes! who are they? a new act? ꕤ。˚⋆ just smile :) ♡🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,349 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 MOTHERS You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wolf Boy 3,649 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 Finally, jesus christ. New song is meh, but i like a few of the others from the album. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,392 Posted September 26 Share Posted September 26 it's SOOOO Lola Young... like it's a Lola song but I really love it!! I was scared to press play but I really enjoy it Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
leedeegaga 373 Posted September 26 Share Posted September 26 3 hours ago, weed said: it's SOOOO Lola Young... like it's a Lola song but I really love it!! I was scared to press play but I really enjoy it I 100% heard Lola Young on my first listen, but unlike her song, I’ve not stopped listening to Ghost!! I’m glad I’m not the only one that gets scared to press play on new music! I’ve still not listened to Niall’s Dinner Party because I don’t want it to be mediocre! Shook is my bop of the year through and through! Pre-ordered the Yellow vinyl and signed CD!! Scare them first, so they can’t scare you... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.