Jump to content
opinion

Better Song: Break My Soul vs Yes and ?


ANVEEROY
 Share

Better Song   

61 members have voted

  1. 1. Choose One

    • Break My Soul - Beyonce
    • Yes and ? - Ariana Grande


Featured Posts

DESTROY UR DISEASE
1 hour ago, ANVEEROY said:

ITS A TIE!!

and still a tie :lolly:

Screenshot-20260922-035905-Chrome.jpg

I can smell your sickness I can...
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sylvia Browne

They’re both excellent house-inspired pop tracks IMO and I still have both in frequent rotation.

Link to post
Share on other sites

TimotheeChalamet

I only know Break My Soul, actually I think I have never listened to anything by Ariana Grande

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...