Blackout19 16,334 Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago I love this woman so much. I respect her so much. She is my idol, my power. What she did for music, for our community, for people who haven't had a voice for many years, for women, no one could even do half of it. She is the most important person in pop music! i am a free woman. ○● 1 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Horny Chicken 11,207 Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago She is the original free woman. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 13,934 Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago Regardless of my personal taste and preferences, she took the torch passed by women like Ma Rainey, Bessie Smith, and Marlene Dietrich and ran with it in her own way. Sis deserves applause for that alone. This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notorious Bean 8,556 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago I have grown to love her so much over the years, I go back to her older music and always rediscover something I love and obsess over it for a long time. QUEEN https://open.spotify.com/track/7q1GGm2mBlC9hPWige0C6e?si=6b5319d0e3b44fa6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
fede ARTPOP 6,758 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago (edited) Yes, but I'll never be over in what COADF 2 ended up...I had so much faith in the project and Stuart Price... M Edited 4 hours ago by fede ARTPOP MAYHEM / ARTPOP Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Addison Rae 18,272 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago tbh i didn’t expect this era to be a comeback of sorts for her, it felt like she was written off by pop fans for many years as an iconic legacy artist but she really did her big one. sitting on his lap sipping diet pepsi Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.