TaylorSwift 164,172 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThisGuyTony 35,517 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago “The house was a metaphor for the coldness of a relationship that’s faded and atrophied.” 6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,074 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago How can we make Taylor Swift more irritating? I know...! Dakota Johnson 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,378 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago I like the music video, not with the song... need her to wake miss folklore up and write better, I like her talk singing vibe but what she says is so bleh 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dollardays 4,223 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago tackiest thing I’ve seen in a while Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jarpad 142 Posted just now Share Posted just now I kind of liked the video but the song is Jared Padalecki in The Boys Season 5 (April 2026) Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.