GerMonsterNotta 2,165 Posted yesterday at 04:17 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:17 PM Idk. Discuss little ones. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DrKindnessKunt2005 6,487 Posted yesterday at 04:21 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:21 PM (edited) Depends on how much you like her. Liking her casually isn’t niche, but stanning her/calling yourself a Little Monster and knowing “the truth is in the red lipstick 666” reference is very niche. Even during her “flop” era, I didn’t see her as niche because she was still extremely successful. Also, she has a pretty varied fanbase, I’ve seen 5 year old and senior citizens enjoy her music. Edited yesterday at 04:22 PM by DrKindnessKunt2005 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,382 Posted yesterday at 04:23 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:23 PM 2 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt2005 said: stanning her/calling yourself a Little Monster and knowing “the truth is in the red lipstick 666” reference is very niche. being a little monster is mainstream, how is it neiche? lol its one of the most popular fanbases Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DrKindnessKunt2005 6,487 Posted yesterday at 04:26 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:26 PM (edited) 3 minutes ago, faysalaaa said: being a little monster is mainstream, how is it neiche? lol its one of the most popular fanbases Maybe it’s because I’m comparing our fanbase with Swifties and I’ve met 0 Little Monsters irl, but a ton of Swifties, Star War Stans, Disney adults, etc irl. Maybe I have met Little Monsters irl, but they don’t make it their whole identity? I’ll put it this way, I had a conversation with someone who claimed to be a Gaga stan, but then claimed that she was Russian even though Gaga’s a PROUD Italian. Edited yesterday at 04:28 PM by DrKindnessKunt2005 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,901 Posted yesterday at 04:31 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:31 PM Considering the top 10 on charts, yes, having good music taste is niche 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,173 Posted yesterday at 04:33 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:33 PM in 2026, living is a niche So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Borisapillar 10,168 Posted yesterday at 04:34 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:34 PM well no she's a megastar 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,982 Posted yesterday at 04:34 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:34 PM She's the 6th most popular artist on Spotify this month so...no? Whimsical bitch 9 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nodandsmile 11,782 Posted yesterday at 04:35 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:35 PM we really bored... 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,154 Posted yesterday at 04:38 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:38 PM Only on GGD 21 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bambino 24,459 Posted yesterday at 04:41 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:41 PM FameGa maybe because people seem to be more comfortable with this Gaga I don't recognize anymore. Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Reliable Insider 2,952 Posted yesterday at 04:58 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:58 PM Sort of... I think she's well-liked and respected as a figure in entertainment, and there's a very large pool of people who are willing to be an audience for her soft-rock ballads and her movies and her live performances. I do think her particular brand of abrasive, hard-edged dance pop is niche compared to some of her contemporaries... it's just a very large niche with an active and devoted fanbase. 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Breast 6,926 Posted yesterday at 05:00 PM Share Posted yesterday at 05:00 PM she just hit 100 million monthly listeners on spotify for a 3rd time Teen distortion | survived abortion Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,631 Posted yesterday at 05:02 PM Share Posted yesterday at 05:02 PM 39 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt2005 said: Depends on how much you like her. Liking her casually isn’t niche, but stanning her/calling yourself a Little Monster and knowing “the truth is in the red lipstick 666” reference is very niche. Even during her “flop” era, I didn’t see her as niche because she was still extremely successful. Also, she has a pretty varied fanbase, I’ve seen 5 year old and senior citizens enjoy her music. True but isn’t that true to any artist? I mean, almost everyone knows Taylor’s or Katy’s biggest hits but only a few know the deep cuts If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,631 Posted yesterday at 05:08 PM Share Posted yesterday at 05:08 PM Depends on what you mean by “niche”. If you mean “she is listened by people with a certain set of interests” then yes, if you mean “only a few people could enjoy her whole catalogue”, no, we are millions. If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.