SavetheEarthNow 306 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 (edited) In April and May, Lady Gaga made different appearances. Clearly no baby bump visible. I'm confused as to why people think she was pregnant the whole time and gave birth naturally. Edited September 12 by SavetheEarthNow 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,366 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 She is gonna refute the baby rumors and I'm gonna CACKLE www.instagram.com/theduella666 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
elijahfan 27,596 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 I mean, I guess speculation is to be expected and we can easily assume they went for surrogacy, or even adoption. But that really is a private matter though, I don’t really enjoy seeing this as an intense subject of debate and series of opinionated posts. 7 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hamartia 3,415 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 The baby under her corset: "I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025) 35 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
timdrake 2,977 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 1 hour ago, elijahfan said: I mean, I guess speculation is to be expected and we can easily assume they went for surrogacy, or even adoption. But that really is a private matter though, I don’t really enjoy seeing this as an intense subject of debate and series of opinionated posts. 100000% agreed. It’s nobody’s business, and people should keep their ~hot takes~ to themselves she’s a smart woman, and whatever she chose was the right thing for her was the right thing for her, end of story 3 2 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,008 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 I think it’d be funny if she stays silent like this for like 2 months and then posts a picture of the baby and says it’s Natali’s. 11 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CautiousLurker 19,977 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 She's a pretty pettite lady, so maybe the baby in her was also smol, hence no bump It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SleepingSun 1,682 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 (edited) 6 hours ago, SavetheEarthNow said: In April and May, Lady Gaga made different appearances. Clearly no baby bump visible. I'm confused as to why people think she was pregnant the whole time and gave birth naturally. Hun, before you save the earth, SaveYourOwnDecencyNow and delete this intrusive thread. Edited September 12 by SleepingSun One second I'm a troll, then suddenly the troll is me. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
himerosxo 531 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Guess what? It’s really none of our business… 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheARTPOPball 1,749 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 It definitely could have been surrogacy but also some people don’t always show. My cousin was not showing a very visible bump until she was around 7-8 months pregnant. And even then it was still sort of minimal. Looked like bloating more than an actual baby bump. My aunt didn’t even know she was pregnant until she was 6 months along as she had previously had fertility issues and irregular periods. What gave her away also wasn’t a bump- it’s that she developed gestational diabetes 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Awakened M 3,286 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Can we please not do this? It's no one's place to inquire about a woman's body and how a baby was conceived. I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake. 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotLikeMexico 6,767 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Mind your own business. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BELLYACHE 1,879 Posted September 13 Share Posted September 13 Gaga were so happy for youuu Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,233 Posted September 13 Share Posted September 13 A queen doesn't birth babies. She just have enough will to make one into existence. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,664 Posted September 13 Share Posted September 13 39 minutes ago, RAMROD said: A queen doesn't birth babies. She just have enough will to make one into existence. Greek Goddess (of love) iktr!!! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.