Ladle Ghoulash 55,394 Posted August 2 Share Posted August 2 (edited) 22 minutes ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said: She’s probably ill, I’m not resistant to that I’m resistant to the idea that it has to be mentionned 24/7 and accelerated by the internet, further making people talk about it all the time. I, myself, end up talking about it and I don’t like that. People did the same thing to Amy which was most likely in a much worse state and as far as I know, it didn’t particularily help anyone. I understand the concern. These things can deteriorate quite rapidly. But read what people say again - many people are bashing her. She’s, unfortunately, actively feeding into the discourse and courting it atp. I also think, while the jokes in this thread are distasteful, if you look across the threads about Ari, I’d say the overwhelming sentiment is concern and not mockery. Edited August 2 by Ladle Ghoulash We have forgotten our public MANNERS 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Miky 9,588 Posted August 2 Share Posted August 2 Uber Eats but it involves zero food. How fitting. Too many people here with moral superiority complex. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,375 Posted August 2 Share Posted August 2 (edited) It's sad, guys. Eating disorders are very very complex. They literally affect how the person thinks and that is why it's not as simples as telling a person "look, you're putting your health at risk and need to change". Her team clearly doesn't care as long as she makes them money, I just hope her family manages to help, but they're probably just as worried as we are and can't convince her to seek tratment. Edited August 2 by TheMontebello Typo You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sepsami 21,203 Posted August 2 Share Posted August 2 I am living for how no one made the joke yet we all know what the joke is 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,514 Posted August 2 Share Posted August 2 49 minutes ago, TheMontebello said: They literally affect how the person thinks and that is why it's not as simples as telling a person "look, you're putting your health at risk and need to change" Yep. Every single criticism she sees is mentally translated as people going "omg she's so skinny 😍" essentially. If it is an ED as we all suspect, the public intensity atm is just serving as mental justification that it's working. The gays know how to party 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ilia Malinin 3,182 Posted August 2 Share Posted August 2 (edited) 21 hours ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said: I hope she’ll be fine but right now she’s FAR from being thin enough to die Like extremely far from that not really. i was bigger than she was (but still horribly underweight) when i stopped menstruating and passed out in the middle of gym class at the age of fifteen. i was hospitalised and told that if i'd kept going, i would've been dead within a few months because of how heavily i was restricting. Edited August 2 by Ilia Malinin everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
cetacea 46 Posted August 3 Share Posted August 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.